Sign in to follow this  
The Sage

Financial Post: Drop effort to keep Somalia together

burahadeer;837847 wrote:
Read this thread, it's very long probably take you couple hrs...very interesting though.

it's in stormfront(nazi site).

Hahaha, that one is a classic.

The Somalis — a dark-skinned people with Caucasian features — didn’t even exist until circa 1200 AD when the male Arab colonizers of the Horn of Africa formed new clans by marrying blacks, multiplying in number rapidly, and then squeezing most non-Somalis — those without male Arab lineage — out of the lands.

Qashin walba arrimaha Soomaaliya ayuu maanta ka hadloyaa. I guess, however, this neocon is the latest hired gun by kuwa rabo inay dalkeena kala gooyaan. The neocon paper that publishes his craps, struggling financially since day one because no body is reading it in Kanada since it debuted in 1999 and is folding soon.

Mario B;837862 wrote:
Burahadeer, can you make gist of what this woman is on about?

P.s I couldn't access the other sight for obvious reasons.

of what I deduced she mideast origin,some say arab.She reasons that punt was`in arabia,somalis r mix people from egypt.Same as those I mentioned above...all what they striding for is somalis acquired E1b1b1 from egypt/north africa when is the otha way.You have to understand that not only they running away from black genes but the most formidable & finest civlizations were in the mediterranean(meditid people),Egyptians,italians,greeks,carthage etc and these people had E1b1b1 before mix with others.Early egyptians have same dna with somalis and most genetists believe they the same but there's lot resistance from the usual bandits.Infact Autosomal(american top genetist) is now working on somali hair as we speak to rest that somalis r egyptians once & for all.

In essence these r the 2 reasons they claim our DNA : 1- to deny black genes

2- to claim hamitic/meditid civilization(somalid).

the egyptian empire was same people from horn to egypt before it was destroyed mainly by external invasions.Just look the phenotype from somalia thru ethiopia,sudan,south egypt...don't they look alike.

There r splinter groups in central & west africa like some Malians who you would think r somalis.

So really it's logic to argue that it doesn't matter whether we from egypt or somalia....basically same people.

Egyptians of today ova 90% don't represent early egyptians..they mostly arabs and others.

uchi   

From stormfront: "Nope, Somalids are inferior to toads. They are a bad bad breed and especially offensive to the eyes, much more so than your typical negroid"

lol

They're neo-nazis, what do you expect? They're a small fringe of any society (you'll find the Somali equivalent on the internet as well). Don't worry though, the fact that the Neo-nazi movement is more popular amongst Slavs (the group who along with Jews suffered the worst under the ideology) should be enough to tell you that they're not a bright bunch.

Mario B   

They maybe a small fringe on any society but if their views get traction with the majority then we are in trouble. How will that happen? In these times of financial and economic troubles and with discredited politics from both the right and the left, a lunatic fringe can cause a lot of damage if their extremist views hold sway with the ignorant masses.

I was deeply offended when the author of the article claimed that the Somali nation didn't exist before the 1200's, and that we are the product of Arab men intermingling with the local African women.

I suggest this man does his research before making such a ridiculous claim. Shame on the Financial Post for publishing this pathetic article. As if the existence of Somaliland or Somalia is the main root of the problem. I do recall Somalis were fighting each other WITHIN Mogadishu. Does he suggest that we break up Mogadishu as well?