Sign in to follow this  
idol

Welcome me.

Showqi   

idol;835198 wrote:

People are so nice on this website, I just want to make tea and cupcakes for everyone for their warmth welcome.
:)

Welcome, welcome. Now can I have the biggest piece of the cupcake! don't worry the rest of the Nomads are on diet...

Showqi;835286 wrote:
Ba'aa, we have gote a lot of sleeping cells from Snet...........
:D

Wakhtigii baa lagarey....Waxaan u maleynayaa, wixii meeshaas laga soo tarxiilaba ineey inta yimaadan. :)

wyre   

Showqi;835286 wrote:
Ba'aa, we have gote a lot of sleeping cells from Snet...........

I Will Not Laugh :D:D:D:D

idol   

labellavida;835283 wrote:
HEPBURN, WELCOME! IT'S ME HIPSTER
:o
What happened to you? Why did they ban you from Snet?

Is that really you? I don't know why I was banned, Nabeela has some sort grudge on me because I called her a fat *** once. If the shoe fits honey wear it. Do me a favor darling, send my love to cinque, gemini, amilla and tightrope :)

wyre   

Raula :D

Ok Miss Idol Here Is Much Worse Than Snet One Mistake And You Are BOOM Is Ilaali Hee :D

idol   

Wyre, that was uncalled for, King was just joking and being a nice host to me. :(

I feel guilty, if I didn't make that topic he wouldn't have been banned.

idol   

But I didn't do anything, and King didn't do anything, it was all a joke. Haye let me shut up before I get banned!

Yes, hep it's me. I've always had an account on here and i lurk the forum all the time. I was lurking today and I saw this post. Idk if you know this but I was banned too for God knows what. They just unbanned me this week. Anyways, idk if you been lurking Snet but I've been keeping your name alive. ilh <3 And, I will tell them all.

idol   

Hipster, I am lurking snet now. I saw your location, ILY, thank you. They permanently banned me without a reason. I will no longer post in Snet. Goodbye my darling, may the force be with you.