Sign in to follow this  
idol

Welcome me.

Carafaat   

Chimera;835262 wrote:
LMAO, I never said that!

Where is the rest of the S-life crew 2006-2008 class:
Doctor Omer, Cannon, Deeq4life, Hyder, Xalimo-Xaaqo, Warya-no-luuq, Abdirizzaq, Sista-faithful, Prime-minister, Young-gun
lol etc

In my teenage years(between 1999-2004), teenagers used to get high. Computers were used to make school assignments and play card games. But these kids nowadays have even their friends, social life online, caajiib.

Mario B   

Carafaat;835508 wrote:
In my teenage years(between 1999-2004), teenagers used to get high. Computers were used to make school assignments and play card games. But these kids nowadays have even their friends, social life online, caajiib.

Lol, too much details, ya Caraafat...also kids these days are busy sexting with their Blackberrys.:D

Abtigiis   

waanu daalnay walaal. Boqol jeer oo hore ayaanu ku welcome gareeynay, markaa welcome'taadu ma talaalka teetanada oo kale sidiisa in markaan dhiig cusub aragno ee aad shaadhka soo badalatidba ma inaanu welcome nidhaabaa?

Adeer Somalia, naga dhaaf ciyaarta iyo IP addresska ha la check gareeyo as if we don't know you have many gadgets.

Mario B   

Abtigiis;835527 wrote:
Adeer Somalia, naga dhaaf ciyaarta iyo IP addresska ha la check gareeyo as if we don't know you have many gadgets.

Abtigiis, you're right, ugaas Ali is Kingofkings new nick, I'm not sure if Somalia and Idol are the same person though.;)

Mario B   

Somalia;835538 wrote:
These niggas think they figure me out.
:D

Warya, Somalia, I think you're kosher! You can relax now.:D

Chimera   

Carafaat;835508 wrote:
In my teenage years(between 1999-2004), teenagers used to get high and have oral sex. Computers were used to make school assignments and play card games. But these kids nowadays have even their friends, social life online, caajiib.

No wonder you still don't have a driving license yet! Ya Carafaat, in your teenage years you were drunk on vodka, high as kike and getting O-S from Dutch girls, while I kept myself pure for my future queen by attending the mosque on fridays and renting films on saturdays. When I was engaging in innocent internet flings throughout the rest of the week, you were doing the real thing, and look where it got you? Chasing a Dutch girl like Bluelicious on the net LMAO!

Indeed good things come to those who wait. :D

Carafaat   

Chimera;835574 wrote:
No wonder you still don't have a driving license yet! Ya Carafaat, in your teenage years you were drunk on vodka, high as kike and getting O-S from Dutch girls, while I kept myself pure for my future queen by attending the mosque on fridays and renting films on saturdays. When I was engaging in innocent internet flings throughout the rest of the week, you were doing the real thing, and look where it got you? Chasing a Dutch girl like Bluelicious on the net LMAO!

Indeed good things come to those who wait.
:D

Hypocriet!!!!!

Look how Chimera is bragging again about himself. he is so full of himself. little arrogant emo kid full of fantasies. Now he is telling us how internet dating is innocent. sxb, siigo on the net aint the real thing. a sticky keyboard is not something to fancy. :D

Chimera   

Haha, ging ik te ver? Yeah I'm a man of many fantasies and dreams, LOL at your latent anger to my fabolous life, like Mahubo would say:

I lead life full of dreams and positive thoughts. Regrets and negativity are BANNED from MAHUBOSVILLE. --- catch the memo, your words aren't welcome to CHIMERAVILLE...........LOL

Agreed, the warm gold-copper coloured skin of a real Somali lady is priceless, but all those dutch girls have made you impotent, you will never know. :D

Carafaat   

Bro, je bent nog veel te aardig. you could have called me an alcoholic. :D But it shows you dont have the balls nor the gutts to un-virgin a Somali fat boned Xalimo. Keep fantazising and jerking off on your fabolous online(non existent) Somali beyonce called Mahubo. :D

Carafaat   

Wat ben je een klein irritant mannetje. :D

P.S. I hope you dont get your 10* star, otherwise I fear your arrogance might leave our Universe. :D