Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qarxiska on Facebook

Dad badan ayaa ku qarxooyo, laguna caarifoyaa on Facebook. Of course I am talking about these new feeds of 'hebel/heblaayo watched' this questionable video and that unimaginable clip.

Dad badan aad islahayd waa wadaado ayaaba niiko iyo balaayo baas ka fiirsanooyo on their mobiles without being aware they are being exposed on their Facebook feeds.

Granted some were not even that intentional, just checking what others watched without realizing the content of the clips.

Coofle   

Isha xidho afkana dhawr

Arag maqal warkana ood

Dad badan bay ka dhacday, Xusnu Danni ayaa la inaga rabaa, Kolay inaga lafteena who knows when the virus will hit us.....

I remember this time few months ago when my friend posted a link, I clicked on it, and boom My profile was attacked and it involuntary posted links of "Anshax-darro",,,alxamdulillah Ilaahay baa i asturay it was there for few seconds before I deleted it, Imagine If I signed out.....Subxaaan...

AYOUB   

raula;834570 wrote:
MMA mesha maa adi lagugu fashile..mise ku fashilmate..
:D

Kkkkkk :)

At least this calaacal is better than the one posted by someone complaining about queuing or lack of them at the money transfer agency.

Narniah   

There's an option that makes your feeds all private. And the videos too, you can make it private.

Yeah but I know what you saying I had my share of eye widening moments, like wadads watching some belly dancers. *Eeek*

A lot of people don't know that others can see it.

Taleexi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;834906 wrote:
Ani waaba la socdaa ee see isku qarxinaa. Dadka Facebook ku cusub waaye dadka isqarxinooyo. Just now I am seeing this on my wall feed:

2i8wyh5.png

Oo video-gan waaba dhag dhag'e ma wa baa ka khaldan? ma'anaa waalan mise Cadan baa laga heesayaa?

Narniah;834620 wrote:
There's an option that makes your feeds all private. And the videos too, you can make it private.

Yeah but I know what you saying I had my share of eye widening moments, like wadads watching some belly dancers. *Eeek*

A lot of people don't know that others can see it.

I have seen this on my Facebook feeds. So how do I know whether mine is on private?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;835874 wrote:
It shows on your wall. You can remove it manually, saa u maleeyo.

I'm talking about seeing other peoples feeds not my own feeds.

Aaliyyah - Great tip and thanks for the link eventhough I don't use social cam if it's an app. So i'm safe then because I don't use nor accept any apps on Facebook.