Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland and India sign MOU

Emotions aside, lets be realistic. the TFG barely controls beyond Xamar. How could one think it can control the actions of the regions in the periphery?

Aaliyyah;830547 wrote:
LOL goos question showqi.

you mean a good question. if you are going to contribute to the discuss, at least get the spilling right. thanks sweety.

Haatu   

kingofkings;830549 wrote:
PL has been doing this for 20 years and 20 years from now, PL will still be doing this. enjoy living in PL shadows.

If clan federalism is dropped, P/land and other entities won't exist, kow dheh.

Secondly, if federalism does go ahead, P/land will have no authority to make international agreements on its own: that will be the Federal Government's job.

Thirdly, I don't live in P/land's shadow. I've got nothing against it specifically, I'm just against federalism full stop.

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;830553 wrote:
Emotions aside, lets be realistic. the TFG barely controls beyond Xamar. How could one think it can control the actions of the regions in the periphery?

Which is why I said come August when an inclusive government is built IA, this will all stop.

Haatu;830556 wrote:
If clan federalism is dropped, P/land and other entities won't exist, kow dheh.

Secondly, if federalism does go ahead, P/land will have no authority to make international agreements on its own: that will be the Federal Government's job.

Thirdly, I don't live in P/land's shadow. I've got nothing against it specifically, I'm just against federalism full stop.

trust me, PL is here for a long time to come. p.s. PL is only going to get stronger in terms of economically and militarily in the near future. with or without federalism, PL will stay at the top of all things somalia. :cool:

Haatu   

Che, TFG won't exist in August. All the current players will be part of the future government, significantly increasing its sphere of influence and to somewhat degree, its control.

Haatu   

kingofkings;830562 wrote:
trust me, PL is here for a long time to come. p.s. PL is only going to get stronger in terms of economically and militarily in the near future. with or without federalism, PL will stay at the top of all things somalia. :cool:

Yes, if federalism does continue, P/land will be stronger economically and militarily in the wider Somali economy and the future unified army.

Haatu   

Che, the original discussion was about international representation, not direct control (that may continue to be a bit iffy for sometime afterwards). But, the future inclusive government will represent Somalia after August IA.

Aaliyyah   

kingofkings;830554 wrote:
you mean a good question. if you are going to contribute to the discuss, at least get the spilling right. thanks sweety.

That was a typo. I was typing from my phone...Tan kale..you wrote "spilling" instead of spelling. Take your own advice..LOL

At least "s" and "d" are right beside each other on the keyboard..where "i" and "e" are like at the two other ends..SMH

Aaliyyah;830572 wrote:
That was a typo. I was typing from my phone...Tan kale..you wrote "spilling" instead of spelling. Take your own advice..LOL

At least "s" and "d" are right beside each other on the keyboard..where "i" and "e" are like at the two other ends..SMH

okay. i know when i'm beaten at my own game. next time you won't be so lucky. :D

uchi   

^ you are terrible king, you cut me off on my previous post and it looked like I agreed with you lol~

uchi;830585 wrote:
^ you are terrible king, you cut me off on my previous post and it looked like I agreed with you lol~

sorry dude. you're unintended casualty of war. :D