Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

MashAllah this video made my day

she looks like one of those nazi concentration camp nurses. an old lady suffering from dementia cannot be taken seriously. only 9 yrs in norway? and to probably come back to the occupied house that her militia son took from an innocent person in the early 1990s. the loudest ones are usually the worst. the reporter was a little aggressive too and asked leading questions - shows the standards of journalism in xamari-caddey.

Malika   

^ You edited your earlier post huh? -You forgot your medication this morning miya? You sound more like the one suffering from dementia - uff..your attention seeking can be nausiating.

Amiiin to the duas of the old lady - she sounded so happy to be home - the sound of the ocean and kids playing was trully soothing.

Malika;830040 wrote:
^You forgot your medication this morning miya? You sound more like the one suffering from dementia - uff..your attention seeking can be nausiating.

Amiiin to the duas of the old lady - she sounded so happy to be home - the sound of the ocean and kids playing was trully soothing.

i bet... soothing indeed eedo malika. while you spend your US dollars in arusha or some remote AIDS-ridden village in kenya, baal lets see you come back here to the somali territories.

Malika   

^You know nothing about me - ha ha@ remote AIDS ridden villages..ha ha - god lord! your indeed the qasarahaa qurboo joogta, your attitude toward the old lady trully highlights your lack of manners- reminds me of those teens that attack, beat and rape pensioners one reads on newspaper here in UK.

anyway - enough of attention to you- wasted my five precious minutes already.

Malika;830045 wrote:
^You know nothing about me - ha ha@ remote AIDS ridden villages..ha ha - god lord! your indeed the qasarahaa qurboo joogta, your attitude toward the old lady trully highlights your lack of manners- reminds me of those teens that attack, beat and rape pensioners one reads on newspaper here in UK.

anyway - enough of attention to you- wasted my five precious minutes already.

I've just reported that personal insult.

Johnny B   

Alpha Blondy;830038 wrote:
she looks like one of those nazi concentration camp nurses. an old lady suffering from dementia cannot be taken seriously. only 9 yrs in norway? and to probably come back to the occupied house that her militia son took from an innocent person in the early 1990s. the loudest ones are usually the worst. the reporter was a little aggressive too and asked leading questions - shows the standards of journalism in xamari-caddey.

All this hatred just because she is back from Norway to Mogadishu's Lido beach,and you're wallowing in the dust of Hargeisa?

Here is an advice for you. "Learn from your parents mistakes - get sterilized" .

Masha Allah, aamiin to her duca. Dhib badan aa dadka waaweyn ku haysta qurbaha, nabad iyo ehel la jooga hadday helaan way wada noqonayaan.

Chimera   

You hit rock-bottom Alpha.

God bless the old lady, and bless Malika for defending her from the madman.