Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

President Shariif in the Big Apple.

nuune   

lol, aniga personally qof diyaarad lee iska saaran mar kasta madaxweyne iima ahan, Kuwait darraato, waxa ka horeeyey suudaan, shalay Uganda(5 times a month), isla shalay Kenya(4 times in a month), isla maanta mareekan, isla barri masar, xageen u soconaa,

I know diyaaradaas in ay kiro tahey from a company at Wilson airport, they are really in profit, and doing well business wise, having charged Sharifka for each trip one way for $250,000 thousand dollars, back, similar amount, I am not exaggerating this, I know for a fact and know the rented plane well and the company who owns it.

This is more than rent, it means the plane goes where ever he goes and cost is even more, so that figure I mentioned is based on a rented plane similar to that from the company who owns it.

nuune;830005 wrote:
lol, aniga personally qof diyaarad lee iska saaran mar kasta madaxweyne iima ahan, Kuwait darraato, waxa ka horeeyey suudaan, shalay Uganda(5 times a month), isla shalay Kenya(4 times in a month), isla maanta mareekan, isla barri masar, xageen u soconaa,

I know diyaaradaas in ay kiro tahey from a company at Wilson airport, they are really in profit, and doing well business wise, having charged Sharifka for each trip one way for $250,000 thousand dollars, back, similar amount, I am not exaggerating this, I know for a fact and know the rented plane well and the company who owns it.

This is more than rent, it means the plane goes where ever he goes and cost is even more, so that figure I mentioned is based on a rented plane similar to that from the company who owns it.

Its important when you are the president of a failed state to gather support from around the world, we are not an isolated island, Shariif's trips are not all wasted, to be fare for the man, there are some trips which had profound effects on the ground, e.g his visit to Turkey in 2010 which transformed our relations with Turkey who are now our biggest hope for reconstruction help. I know he should spend more time in the country, but his government needs constant cash flow, security assistant,and political support, and don't forget the daily day to day important decisions are taken by his left hand man, the PM.

Abdul   

nuune;830005 wrote:

if this true,then Shariff must spending millons of dollars each month on travel alone.This is un-acceptable for a country where two year olds are going to bed hungry.

Johnny B   

^If all one has against president Sharif is flying often, then he must be the best president Somalia had since Adam Abdulle Osman.

flying often means being politicaly successful. and a performance of duties,reviving the failed state.

ma miiroo bu obama ka soo dunteey!! lol..damn ss..shiekh sharm'to I know obama never eat jaat so has rudy!! Only goats can eat leaves n not humans.

Just today, i visit one my customer to fix his store camera who is an etho shop owner....guess who were there. 2 tds looking for graabo!! each shell out 50 bucks after talking alot of shyte. I talk to them in af somali n told to get 2 go to school n learn some shyte, instead of being losers. They ran away like wild-beasts. I could hear them laughing n saying waar kani ma kii walaana ayee la lago sheegi jire baa in la!!

I got away with clean 150..... god bless america.

Carafaat   

Shariif and his goverment have to pull a lot of tri

cks to get some dawarsi then previous goverments. Somalia wexe ka dhigeen dawarsi Nation.

Who ever comes next, will have more difficulties

doing dawarsi. Its like with beggers, the first shilin u tuure, laakinse ka labaad kama nixisid.