Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Post your pictures of yourself and let members comment on your look!

lol@jaceylbaro, aniga waxa ila fiican sawirka oo ninka xaaraayo aad kasoo qaadatay, waayo, bandiiradii jafaliilka eheed maloo jeedo..which means he is not you.

@alpha, the homeland doesn't agree with your feet, you have neglected your pedicure for far too long...and what's up with those peasant

looking sandals? The Marx I knew would not neglect his look.... I think its time you came home.

Jacaylbaro;829746 wrote:
Alpha wants all of us to put their pictures for others to comment ,,, now that we have done with his photo ... HERE IS MINE:

381778_10150971494805360_777965359_21593

jb,

you look every so handsome there. not the jb i saw last week lol. question laakin, if you were to use sand or the magazine to wipe, which one would you use?

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;829746 wrote:
Alpha wants all of us to put their pictures for others to comment ,,, now that we have done with his photo ... HERE IS MINE:

381778_10150971494805360_777965359_21593

HEhehehe :D:D:D

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;829785 wrote:
jb,

you look every so handsome there. not the jb i saw last week lol. question laakin, if you were to use sand or the magazine to wipe, which one would you use?

Sand kulahaa lolz hadda iyo saqiirnimo miyaad odayga u celineysaa,

Anyway JB is Western, I think he will use the paper :D

Showqi   

Alpha Blondy;829654 wrote:
538953_10150883555779250_675814249_95672

This picture was taken during the kidnapping of Abtigiis in H town. Here you have young Alpha on the phone demanding the ransom from Abtigiis family. But Abtigiis was smart and came up better idea which was that Abtigiis would advocate for Somaliland recognition for two monthes in order to be released.

wyre   

Showqi;829803 wrote:
This picture was taken during the kidnapping of Abtigiis in H town. Here you have young Alpha on the phone demanding the ransom from Abtigiis family. But Abtigiis was smart and came up better idea which was that Abtigiis would advocate for Somaliland recognition for two monthes in order to be released.

This really looks Like plan dee :D

LayZie G.;829775 wrote:

@alpha, the homeland doesn't agree with your feet, you have neglected your pedicure for far too long...and what's up with those peasant

looking sandals? The Marx I knew would not neglect his look.... I think its time you came home.

i'm ashamed to admit it LZG but this is me aka Marx (AUN). since i've been reincarnated as Alpha, I've let myself go. i once went to an interview with those sandals and the interviewer was aghast with disgust! y'all should have seen the look on his face. i was offered the job becos he was tolka.

Tuujiye   

Qamiis, tuute! Cimaamad, koofiyad, jambalkii alshabaab.. Waxaas dhan sidee baad u xirantahay adoo qoraxdaas taagan.. Ilaahey shiirkaada nama soo ag istaajiyo.. Maqaarkaada dun muu ka sameesanyahay kaalay?

Al- shabaab in aad Somaliland u joogtid wiido ahaan wee kaa muuqataa.. Balaayo kula janbal fool xumaatay..

Somalina.. Nuune hadii 17 iyo 19 kusiiyo, iska ilaali walaalee.. Saqiir suujiye ayaa ninkaan loogu magac gaabiyaa.. Filinkuu kuu soo wato, cartoon ayaa la dhahaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

wyre   

Tuujiye;829823 wrote:
Qamiis, tuute! Cimaamad, koofiyad, jambalkii alshabaab.. Waxaas dhan sidee baad u xirantahay adoo qoraxdaas taagan.. Ilaahey shiirkaada nama soo ag istaajiyo.. Maqaarkaada dun muu ka sameesanyahay kaalay?

Al- shabaab in aad Somaliland u joogtid wiido ahaan wee kaa muuqataa.. Balaayo kula janbal fool xumaatay..

Somalina.. Nuune hadii 17 iyo 19 kusiiyo, iska ilaali walaalee.. Saqiir suujiye ayaa ninkaan loogu magac gaabiyaa.. Filinkuu kuu soo wato, cartoon ayaa la dhahaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Welcome Back Mafia Hore, todobo ka badane labo sano iyo nus maa gashe waraa Lolz :D

Last time I saw was in this thread http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/50200-Who-is-your-fun-in-SOL

Aaliyyah   

Lol Oba

Alpha are you sure that's you. I would have to agree with layzie you neglected your feet.waxad u egtahay odey miyi ku raagey lol

Lmao@jacaylabaros pic.