Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ask Dr.Love aka Bluelicious a Question

Narniah;836024 wrote:
^What's going here with you two love birds huh! ohh la la:p

Looool it's not what you think take it back, take it back. We just have a good platonic friendship that's all :D

The whole purpose of the song was to tell Rudy to not stay mad or go mad to bed and that life is too short for having fights or being in a mad state and it wasn't about that love aspect of that song and Rudy got the message he's smart.

Wyre - Loool so you think he's only showing off. No one can handle that unless your from another planet.

Rudy-Diiriye - I didn't get this one. I hope you will have a good time and I know you never take things personal. You're a positive optimistic guy yourself too always looking things from the bright side keep that up :D

BN   

The chase continues!

"Courtship is the period in a couple's relationship which precedes their engagement and marriage, or establishment of an agreed relationship of a more enduring kind. In courtship, a couple get to know each other and decide if there will be an engagement or other such agreement. A courtship may be an informal and private matter between two people or may be a public affair, or a formal arrangement with family approval. Traditionally, in the case of a formal engagement, it has been perceived that it is the role of a male to actively "court" or "woo" a female, thus encouraging her to understand him and her receptiveness to a proposal of marriage. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtship

Narniah   

Bluelicious;836090 wrote:
Looool it's not what you think take it back, take it back. We just have a good platonic friendship that's all
:D

The whole purpose of the song was to tell Rudy to not stay mad or go mad to bed and that life is too short for having fights or being in a mad state and it wasn't about that love aspect of that song and Rudy got the message he's smart.

Lol Hey I know I was just making fun of you two:p

:o

BN;836099 wrote:
The chase continues!

"Courtship is the period in a couple's relationship which precedes their engagement and marriage, or establishment of an agreed relationship of a more enduring kind. In courtship, a couple get to know each other and decide if there will be an engagement or other such agreement. A courtship may be an informal and private matter between two people or may be a public affair, or a formal arrangement with family approval. Traditionally, in the case of a formal engagement, it has been perceived that it is the role of a male to actively "court" or "woo" a female, thus encouraging her to understand him and her receptiveness to a proposal of marriage. "

Correction Carafaat is courting another girl not me. His infatuation with me has waved over, he no longer has that kind of interest in me. Besides we don't suit each other he's a bad boy and i'm a good girl the two don't go together.

Narniah - Lol I knew you were making fun of us, I was just saying you know just in case. Seriously me and Rudy would be disaster in that department because he has a wandering eye and he likes to share and love all women where as I on the other hand object that.

wyre   

Boys Like Bad Girls Who Are Good Only For Them

Girls like Good Boys Who Are Only Bad For Them :D:D

^^ Loool where did you even get that from, there is some truth in that. What are you? What am I? What's Carafaat? According to you then.

wyre   

I Am Good Boy, Me + You :D

You Are Good Girl You - Me

Carafaat Is Bad Boy = Epic Fail :D

B u didnt get Heart Stopper song! This song defines what they call LEVEL 3 --

We come back home after a romantic nite out. I sit in the living room,u disappear, then come back with sexy low cut outfit dancing,your back side facing me n your trunk starts shaking in different oscillations..&^%$#^&&&^%$#^@#$$$$$!! Sorry, rest was edited by Obama...wtf Degaweeyen sawahili1!!

OOOps, I just heard Carafaat passed out after reading above line!! His love for B is sooo wackooo! Some one call 911 plz. homies needs seriious meds. lol

Looool Rudy that was so explicit i'm speechless, I can't believe you just said that. Man your so hilarious you need to watch out too otherwise your death too :D