Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ask Dr.Love aka Bluelicious a Question

Carafaat   

Even though Bluelicious broke my hard in the past when she choose KoW over me, she has helped me lately to cope with my latest infatuation and gave me some good advice on Love. Others should make use our own SOL Dr.Love aka Ms.Bluelicious.

Ask her any advice related questions about love, and any other personal problems you have. She is a doctor, a healer, a mentor, a guide and a guru. I am sure she can help with some good advice.

Aaaww this is so sweet of you, thank you for the honour darling ;)

Happy to hear things worked out for you. For you anytime you know that i'm always there for you :D

I'm loving the name Dr Love spreading some love lol :P

Yunis - Someone has misinformed you.

GaroweGal - He's only thanking me for helping him with a girl he's involved with, nothing more nothing less :)

wyre - :D

Carafaat - This is for you :P

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Carafaat   

Blue, dank schatje.

Sis, do you think its wise to give a gift to a girl that doesnt love nor wants me? I bought her a gift, cant control myself. I want to give to her. its nothing fancy, but something she loves.

No it's not a wise thing to do. Use your money for the right purposes.

Why do you wanna waste money on a woman that doesn't want you? I'm sure you work hard for your money and gifts don't buy love.

wyre   

IF Carafaat Is In Netherlands And He Gifts Women, Every Woman His Eyes Cought.... THEN He Is Some1 I Really Know :D:D

Yo Ams'dam is my fav city....so u got the 411 on b!! lol...hook me up homie....i am coming......big time.

b..this one if 4 u!

b..u crossed me...so must reply in video..u chose your vid...no words will be accepted from u at this time!! i am pissed.

rudy-Diiriye;834962 wrote:
Yo Ams'dam is my fav city....so u got the 411 on b!! lol...hook me up homie....i am coming......big time.

b..this one if 4 u!

b..u crossed me...so must reply in video..u chose your vid...no words will be accepted from u at this time!! i am pissed.

Carafaat don't got no 411 on me alright. Lol thanks for the song and yes I would say something like that.

Rudy i'm so sorry forgive me for whatever part of my post upsetted or offended you I didn't mean it like how you took it. There are two spots you should avoid when you come here the first The Red Light District and two the Coffeeshops and your good to go have fun.

So you're seriously coming to Amsterdam, hmm I wonder why this city out of all the European cities. Is it because I live there? Anyways you're more then welcome to come visit my city. If you're coming in December that's a good time New Years is celebrated with style with fireworks parties etc.

Just don't go to bed while being mad life is too short for that:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ames..was my fav since childhood...even though it change some what!! Hey I hope that i didnt piss me-off, i was just joking with yah!! Anyways, i know u is good ole home-gal n that rocks +ly...this one is your home-gal....so just chil. Live is good. Dont worry 2 much.

wyre   

Bluelicious;833972 wrote:

wyre
- Oh really tell me some more. How have the two of you met since you are in Saudi Arabia?

Carafaat
- Are you trying to kill this guy with weed or other drugs, don't forget we got the strongest stuff in the world unlike the weak stuff they have got over there. He can't handle it we don't want him to go locko.

Blu I Don't Think Carafaat Can Go With Shisha Isakaba Daa Weed-ka Aad Sheegeysee :D