Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

LSK you've committed a wrong against me.

Haatu;828216 wrote:
Blue, thank you for that but I want to pick my own avatar.

Do you mean that you want to upload your own avatar from your computer and not pick an predestined avatar by SOL? Well if you mean the first one I think it needs to get approved first by one of the mods. You can ask MMA for further information since he is already in your thread.

Haatu   

KK! my beloved human dictionary, ma nooshahay? But what alternatives do we have, nooh :P

Blue if that was the case then why didn't MMA say so. Ninka xasid sanaa :D

Aaliyyah   

loool it is just an avatar. You would think someone did something to you with the title of your thread :P. But, it was nice back then when we could upload our own picture, rather than choosing from already uploaded ones.I find it so limited...not to mention the other day I was looking for our somali flag..I only saw a hat with the flag on. I just wanted the flag on its own. You would think this being somaliaonline one would at least have that option. lol

raula   

Haatu;828208 wrote:
^ Then help me get my old pic back. Also, you know i'm sujui and don't understand your earlier quote
:D

that's it..that killed your appeal...especially for a MOD like MMA.....haba maqashiin Sijui iyo wax sawaxiili la dhaho..waxaad mooda iney gabar ka qaaden...yac :D

Haatu   

^ what you suggesting raula :D

Aaliyyah, it's restrictive I know. Maybe they'll change it? (I wouldn't hold my breath though).

PS: It was meant to sound dramatic to get attention. Otherwise no one would've noticed it. As Ngonge would have said, wax fahan :P

Haatu;828223 wrote:
KK! my beloved human dictionary, ma nooshahay? But what alternatives do we have, nooh
:P

Blue if that was the case then why didn't MMA say so. Ninka xasid sanaa
:D

If you want to upload a certain avatar in your case the Somaliweyn avatar you have to send one of the mods or the admin a PM. They will take care of it for you if they approve your chosen avatar. Another member called AYOUB did the same thing.

Lol yeah maybe MMA was being xaasid but I think he's not in a good mood today and couldn't be bothered with it he sounded annoyed try your luck tomorrow or ask nuune or the admin :)

Hey, hey, hey. Sujuuga ha igu dirin. See u hadlaan jecliyaa, xarfaha u dambeeyo ereyada sidee dhaqso ugu dhawaaqaan ka helaaba. Kuwa Islii joogo lahjadooda wey isbadaloysaa oo aadaa loogu batay markaan.

Haatu, saaxiib, your own avatar ma sameysan kartid for now. Iska dulqaado.

LoL, Blue. I tried to help Maadeey last time. It didn't help. Why bother again.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;828232 wrote:
LoL, Blue. I tried to help Maadeey last time. It didn't help. Why bother again.

Okay boss I guess AYOUB got lucky.

Somalia   

The owner of this website has already denied me a bikini picture avatar and does not allow a custom avatar, not even a signature! Who is he really and what is his goal? That's the real question.

Somalia;828250 wrote:
The owner of this website has already denied me a bikini picture avatar and does not allow a custom avatar, not even a signature! Who is he really and what is his goal? That's the real question.

Looool what do you need a bikini avatar for is it not enough for you that you can take it as a screensaver on your computer :)

wyre   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;828232 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey. Sujuuga ha igu dirin. See u hadlaan jecliyaa, xarfaha u dambeeyo ereyada sidee dhaqso ugu dhawaaqaan ka helaaba. Kuwa Islii joogo lahjadooda wey isbadaloysaa oo aadaa loogu batay markaan.

Haatu, saaxiib, your own avatar ma sameysan kartid for now. Iska dulqaado.

First of all sijui-ga noo daa Hanaga duqeynine :D

Midda xigto, you have to help us dee waxaan rabno aan PM kuugu soo sheeganeynaa, Noogu soo tuur haddaa anaga ku tuuran karin, why are you our leader sxb :D

HELP US

Carafaat   

Haatu;828154 wrote:
Indeed you've committed a wrong against me and I want justice, aawey odayaashii?

I know we don't see eye to eye when it comes to politics, but that's no excuse for what you've done.

Before you upgraded the site, my avatar pic was a beautiful and splendid one: it was Soomaaliweyn!
Not only did you change it to some rock carafaat seems to be claiming
, you've made it impossible for me to change it. I pride myself in being computer literate to a reasonable degree, but I've searched and searched to no avail for the magic 'change pic' button. This has meant that the notion of Soomaaliweyn which I used to champion is no longer represented and I hold you personally responsible.

This is a major wrong and I want justice.

Sxb, the picture is clearly from mountain carafaat. Anyone can see that. So change it quickly.