Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

the other side of dayaana

Aaliyyah   

^ the ones I met look arabs..im yet to meet reer xamarka cadcad oo u eeg white european. Maybe that kid you speak of has ancestors who are italian. Did you ever thought of that lol..

I know u were not talking about Diana. I was just pointing out that I could careless what anyone does.

Showqi   

No, he had nothing to do with Italian, he was Shanshi and not half blood. You don't get it do you....;) Shanshis are realy Somalis like you and me

Aaliyyah   

^ lol but you said "one kid" like hes the only one you met who looked european so i thought maybe he was just an exception. Anyways, reer xamarka cadcad and shaanshis? whats the difference? bal igakala dhigdhig i have no idea

Showqi   

Okay, you have reer xamarka cad cad who are really maariin (Somalian color of light) with nice hair, but we have also same Shaanshii poeple who look like really white poeple (I don't mean in a bad way, forgive me guys) with straight hair and beautiful ayes. I am repeating me self here. Sorry dear Aaliyyah I am having difficult to explain on this one..:D

Showqi   

Their Somali is rally perfect, even though they have there own dialect which is very difficult to understand for average Somali. But if you really want to have a Shanshii Husband just talk to our MMA. I am sure he has some connection wit oure shaansii people here in Toronto..........:D

Aaliyyah   

loool since you said they have a dialect that is difficult to comprehend I change my mind. But, it would have been nice in la heli karo mid cad oo indha bluukiya oo somaligi layaqaanay ku hadlaya lool :) (you see if i cant understand his somali maxaan isku shegana lol...ma af ingriisi baan ku wada hadalana..waaba dhibe dad luqadoodi hooyo isku fahmi wayey lol)..

salaam

Narniah   

Showqi;827262 wrote:
Okay, you have reer xamarka cad cad who are really maariin (Somalian color of light) with nice hair, but we have also same
Shaanshii poeple
who look like really white poeple (I don't mean in a bad way, forgive me guys) with straight hair and beautiful ayes. I am repeating me self here. Sorry dear Aaliyyah I am having difficult to explain on this one..
:D

Lol you mentioned a Qabil name? :P

Btw those folks are closely related to me and yep we're that white. But I'm not from that tribe though.

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, wallaahi walaalo waxaan la yaabanay habalaha raadiniya oo ku mashquulsan in ay helaan Converted white man while they can get Soomaali shaanshi man who is realy white, Muslim from birth and can also speak the launguage. Carafaat is a smart guy he is looking for gabadh reer Xamarka cad cad ah I don't blame him the dude is a little bit dark so he wants to have beautiful light children haha.....:D

Aaliyyah   

lol showqi nin soo muslimay oo cad wax dhib ah runtii anuu uma arko hadii gabadha somaliyeed ka heshay asna uu ka helay laakin dhib badan ayaan maqlay oo gabdhaha kasoo gaadha markay umada kale isku doontaan oo marnaba cid kulama talin lahee. taladaadu ma xuma mar ugu tali tii aad aragtid oo nin cad ka hadlasa oo soo muslimay lool uu sheeg we got our own version lol

Narniah, if that is a qabiil name it should have been censored.

Showqi   

Narniah;827266 wrote:
Lol you mentioned a Qabil name?
:P

Btw those folks are closely related to me and yep we're that white. But I'm not from that tribe though.

Narniah, you know what I am talking about huh. Please Aaliyyah dhegta wax ugu sheeg walaalo,,,,,

Waraa Showqi, noo dhaaf dadkaas. I had a childhood friends oo isku xaafad ahayn ka dhashay reerahaas. Still waa xiriirnaa. Waa dad fiican oo aad u kaftan badan.

And noo, af adag kuma hadlaan. Lahjadda Banaadiriga ku hadlaan. I am sure Aaliya afkaas kuma adko fahankiisa now.

Blessed   

Showqi, I have some half shaanshi cousins, they do speak with that heavey dielect but switch to this perfect qawdhanite dialect when talking to us, it's so funny. That qabiil look sort of mediteranean, not white, white. Anyway, it's not only white people who need a bit of tanning, us darkies need a bit of D glow too. Whenever hooyooyinka come to Dubai, qoraxda ayay hoos fadhiistaan, they say dhaxanta iyo diifta Europe ayay iska shiilayaan. LOL.

nuune   

Aaliyah grew up in Russia, and can speak fluent Russian, so to understand simple Banaadiri accent is OK with her.

Ps: I am Shaanshi iyo Kikuuya