Sign in to follow this  
aero

Going Outside Your Comfort Zone

FB,

Yes, it's fresh thinly sliced raw fish. I think sushi normally contains rice, laakiin ma hubo.

Naxar, cream cheese and salmon are an amazing combination. Frog legs puzzle me though: there's not much meat there, so what's the point of dining on sticks?

Valenteenah.;826430 wrote:
FB,

Yes, it's fresh thinly sliced raw fish. I think sushi normally contains rice, laakiin ma hubo.

hadaad ka saari lahayd, the word "raw fish", i wouldve been tempted.but now, there is no possibility of me ever touching it. :)

It's eaten with seaweed, FB. What's appealing is the fusion of the almost tasteless fish and the incredibly dhanaan seaweed. I think you could like it, if you gave it a chance. I only ate it a couple of times myself because I don't trust the freshness of the fish in normal restaurants. I'll only give it a try if am at the seaside.

Naxar, lol OK...I'll take your word for it. Mussels and chips, best Belgian export after chocolates.

Ghelle, thanks for the confirmation.

nuune   

well not sure if anyone has tried, but I am a big fan of faraanfar iyo baranbaro, for more exotic taste, I will go with dixiri soup in my local Arab Village Court where they have open restaurant every Thursday.

nuune;826478 wrote:
well not sure if anyone has tried, but I am a big fan of faraanfar iyo baranbaro, for more exotic taste, I will go with dixiri soup in my local Arab Village Court where they have open restaurant every Thursday.

Yakhee Nunne.lol

Ghelle T/Val: Waa tufatihiin, you and your Shamisi or is it shasimi!?