Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland VS Somalia Doodwadaag Universal TV

Xaaji Xunjuf;821107 wrote:
Shinbir he wanted the Azania and Jubaland nadaaro talks Xogwaran Qabiil fadhi ku dirir tuulo hebel anaga leh tuulo hebel anaga leh mamuul lama dhisi karo:D

that's exactly how these clan based fake unionists work...they own from kismayo to jubouti & anything they don't certify shouldn't work & they should lead & throw off the cliff again...Look PL constitution, still fresh in our minds and they want you believe they didn't secede or isn't in the works and yet arguing about greater somalia in every corner!! isyeelyeel:D

Doodaan looma dhamo. Reer Awdal, Sanaag iyo Sool ka maqan meesha.

Kan lehna anaga Ingiriis iyo Xabashi toona waligeed nama xasuuqin oo naguma xadgudbin, I guess, to him subconsciously, wixii Sayidka iyo Daraawiishtiis lagu sameeye waxba kama galin and gobollada Waqooyi kama dhicin.

Again tee Xabashada galafsadeen oo ay diyaaradaha ku duqeeyeen Boorama 1984, ardey yar yarna ku xasuuqeen waxba uma arko miyaa.

Deliberately ignoring historical facts.

Ethiopian planes bombed hargaisa and borama he didn't mention hargaisa or borama why do you guys always turn things into tribes. Somalia is Somalia and somaliland is somaliland I have my position and you yours. We will never agree so let's wait for the next war and until you liberate yourself from.Burundi then come talk to me. If you cant then your view don't mean nothing because you cant back it up

My brotherly advice to the owner of the TV is to hire a media consulting firm for how to conduct public debates. This one is out of the realm of civilized debate. I will not feel abusive if I say it is likely a paid advertisement for the secessionists.

But let me tell you if had watched this program and somehow liked it : The reality is that the world has agreed that FAROOLE is the “spiritual” leader of Somalia from Saylac to Raascasayr, and his words supersede every other Somali’s words including these of TFG leader. The world says Garowe and Gaalkacyo Principles rule and that Puntland is the founding state of Somali Federalism. Period.

OdaySomali;821100 wrote:
AMISOM (Uganda, Burundi, Djibouti, Sierra Leone), Ethiopia, Kenya, America... etc. Foreign meddling is the way of the land, is it not ?

I suppose your right and what a shame that is. I long for the days when odayaal sat under trees and ironed out their differences on their own, instead of having these pseudo politicians. Somalia would have been a much different country, I'm sure.

GaadhHaye;821186 wrote:
The reality is that the world has agreed that
FAROOLE
is the “spiritual” leader of Somalia from Saylac to Raascasayr, and his words supersede every other Somali’s words including these of TFG leader. The world says Garowe and Gaalkacyo Principles rule and that Puntland is the founding state of Somali Federalism. Period.

Not sure if serious, or just trolling.

SpectaKooler;821195 wrote:
I suppose your right and what a shame that is. I long for the days when odayaal sat under trees and ironed out their differences on their own, instead of having these pseudo politicians. Somalia would have been a much different country, I'm sure.

Faroole is the unofficial president of Somalia

SpectaKooler;821195 wrote:

No, I am on the kill because Faroole the true son of Somalia has artfully killed off the dreams of the secessionists.

Somalia is Somalia and somaliland is somaliland I have my position and you yours. We will never agree so let's wait for the next war

that's the real & most truthful quote,no matter how long fake unionists shed crocodlie tears it will lead to the gist.

GaadhHaye;821204 wrote:
No, I am on the kill because Faroole the true son of Somalia has artfully killed off the dreams of the secessionists.

and he didn't even lift a finger :D

Taleexi   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;821182 wrote:
Doodaan looma dhamo. Reer Awdal, Sanaag iyo Sool ka maqan meesha.

Kan lehna anaga Ingiriis iyo Xabashi toona waligeed nama xasuuqin oo naguma xadgudbin, I guess, to him subconsciously, wixii Sayidka iyo Daraawiishtiis lagu sameeye waxba kama galin and gobollada Waqooyi kama dhicin.

Again tee Xabashada galafsadeen oo ay diyaaradaha ku duqeeyeen Boorama 1984, ardey yar yarna ku xasuuqeen waxba uma arko miyaa.

Deliberately ignoring historical facts.

Ishaad ka riday..... qolo waliba intii ka dhimatay uun bay xasuusataa ... dad tayo leh oo fikradaha waqooyiga laysku hasto kala qaba lama keenin meesha sidaas darteed tayadii waraysigu hoos bay u dhacaysaa. Waa bunch of historian revesionists ... why didn't they call one each admin Awdal, Khatumo and Makhir? It is obvious ... ha wareegtu giraantu....

kingofkings;821207 wrote:
and he didn't even lift a finger
:D

Absolutely, amazing in Somali terms; Faroole has proved whoever builds his house on playing cards ends up sleeping in the cold.

GaadhHaye;821213 wrote:
Absolutely, amazing in Somali terms; Faroole has proved whoever builds his house on playing cards ends up sleeping in the cold.

:cool:

Taleexi   

burahadeer;821211 wrote:
haha awdal & makhir like you have leash on thm.....horta taada ka tali:D

Corrupted mind thanks for the advice....