Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Help me name my new cat!

Hi,

i recently adopted a small cat after its mother was killed for having too many kittens.

I'm not into furry creatures lol, in fact i hate them and find them repulsive but i think it would give me an enormous sense of personal fulfillment to give sanctuary to this baby cat.

i need to name it but cannot think of one.

any suggestions?

Macallinka;820486 wrote:
Nin miyaa mise waa naag horta ?

Haday naagtahay name it =
Maandeeq

Haday nintahay name it =
Xiireey

i've no idea. is there a way to tell? its small and I've constructed together a makeshift kennel type thing for it. it likes milk and tuna so far and doesn't like anything else.

i like mandeeq. nice name

wyre   

Waryee, bahasha shafkeeda fiiri what's wrong with you :D:D, haddii shafka lix naasood ey ku leedahay waa naag, haddeysan kuleheenna waa nin

I had My bisad with the name of Min, she was a human like, marki quraac in la ii keenaayo ey maqasho wey iisoo ordi jirtay :D:D

wyre;820490 wrote:
Waryee, bahasha shafkeeda fiiri what's wrong with you
:D
:D, haddii shafka lix naasood ey ku leedahay waa naag, haddeysan kuleheenna waa nin

I had My bisad with the name of Min, she was a human like, marki quraac in la ii keenaayo ey maqasho wey iisoo ordi jirtay

it seems like i'll have to get the maid to verify this. does it always have lix naasood even at such a young age?

i hope to build a rapport with this cat and i think giving it a good name will be very important.

Carafaat;820493 wrote:
Alpha, how about naming her
Mandheera
after the big prison.

i dont want to name it after a city in saxil region. that's not creative. thanks tho.

Cats scare the shit out of me (had a terrifying incident growing up)

It was rainy, mother gave me a fresh shower... thumb in my mouth, milk on the other hand when all of a sudden...

a2u9w1.jpg

Oh the HORROR, but i digress.

You should name the MONSTER based on what it looks like, nothing generic :D