Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Somali single mom who died of cancer and left 4 boys behind

wyre   

oba hiloowlow;820372 wrote:
Allahyarxama, alla xanuun badanaa to loose ur mother, i remember when my mum died i was 8 yrs aniga ayaa reerka ugu weynaa, and my little walaalos asking hooyo aaway. Life is tough samir is the key. Dadkiinan hooyadiin nooshahay ka faa'ideysta

Sad :( Alxamdulillah now you are grown up

Kulu nafsin daa'iqatul mawt--Every soul shall taste death indeed. There are many children that have lost both parents in the poorest countries with no relatives or help from anyone.

May Allah guide them. We invest so much energy into this world, only to leave so suddenly.

I wonder if the mother advised her sons on the importance of their diin and holding on to the rope of Allah, whatever the case maybe I pray they turn out to be righteous people.

Samafal   

Allah ha u naxariisto. This is very emotional story and makes you realise that this life is worth nothing and we should always have death in our mind. We should appreciate our mothers and our family while we can becouse death wil not wait for us for a second when it comes.

gooni   

Allaha u naxariito

Adinkuna oohinta iska daaya mowdku cidna ma cafiyo wiilashanu ayagaa iska koraya mar hadayba kanadadii lacagta lagasoo diri jiray joogaan insha allah,,

Oba,,,, allaha u naxariisto mama sidoo kale waa dareemi karaa xanuunkaas oo kale adigoo waliba nin yara,

Ana waxaa isoo maray hal geella oo ii irmaanayd baa waraabe iga dilay nirigtii yarayd baa habeenkii oo dhan jawjaw af isku qaban weyday habeenkaas aad buu u dheeraa laba indhood isuma keenin boholyow daraadi waatii horey loo yiri geeriyu xasuus bay kugu dishaa

Aaliyyah   

Tears are flowing down my cheeks as I read it but ina likuli nafsin ajalin musama ilaahay ha unaxaristo hoyadood. She herself didn't have it easy being raised by foster home. But alhamdulilah she still managed to raise her sons right and it warms my heart that they have her sister and grandma and are not comletley alone. Also, it doesn't matter why their father left their mother and them he is still their father I hope somehow they reunite and that he should take the full resposibility of his kids.

I pray that Allah swt makes their life easier. This is too much for four young boys to go through but who said life was fair we have to always put our trust in Allah and be ready to tackle whatever comes our way.

BN   

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Heart breaking tale. The doctors she went to that took those diagnostic tests utterly failed tis family. This is canada not calcutta...Could they not have detected it before it spread potentially savin this woman's life? I worry about the lack of preventative care in our community. It's so needed, yet so few women go. Even after early signs are detected. I suppose it's my anger, and sadness speaking, atm. Kadra's time was up. Nothing, no doctor could have done for her, even if he tried. Allahu nahariisto, and Samir and eeman to her family.

Garnaqsi   

sharma-arke451;820466 wrote:
ileen ninyo mararka kale waad iska yeyeshaa,,,,,,,,

Hehe! You thought I didn't have a heart? :P