Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

PL Constitution is MUQADAS

As a proud member of the Republic of PL, I am glad PL today reconfirmed my belief of the importance of PL to control her destiny not only for the past 13 and half years, but Allah willingly for many many years to come. PL belongs not to the world or others, rather her native people. Before there were any European colonists, there was no such thing as Somalia and no it was never meant it to be. i strongly believe just like the Arabs, Somalis were never suppose to share a country. We have no shared history or shared government other than the past miserable 60 years. Before there were any Gaal in our land, modern day PL hand its own country complete with history of shared government, local culture/dhaqan, alphabet/writing system and system of governance that was unique to the land and people. So with great pride and happiness that cannot be describe with any known language, i can only say thank you PL and God Bless the men and women who made sure PL was is and forever will be for PLers. May Allah protect PL from the her enemies and the evil eye. Aamiin.

Carafaat   

Isn't Puntland an regional administration founded in 1998? You seem to be talking about the Qardho Monarchy. :D mise waa isku mid.

uchi;819265 wrote:
lol kingofkings~ is that the oil talking?

as George Washington once said, i cannot tell a lie and so too i cannot tell a lie. It's about the OIL. The three words that's the difference between poverty and richness beyond one's believe. it's just that i don't want to share the wealth. there you go, i said it. :D

Carafaat;819266 wrote:
Isn't Puntland an regional administration founded in 1998? You seem to be talking about the Qardho Monarchy.
:D
mise waa isku mid.

for someone who is busy with PL and the PL community, you sure are when it comes to PL history.

Mukulaalow;819273 wrote:
Kingkong youre buddy "somalia" is trashing the constitution, whats happening? odayga Carafaat baa duufsaday miyaa?
;)

Kitty, somalia is from the south and while i was born in the south i have land in the north. so, you see somalia's dilemma. i on the other hand, have no conflict of interest. PL all the way.

kingofkings;819277 wrote:
while i was born in the south i have land in the north.

Meesha aa ku dhalatay, iyo meesha dhul aa ku leedahay kee kula weyn?

Mukulaalow;819282 wrote:
Meesha aa ku dhalatay, iyo meesha dhul aa ku leedahay kee kula weyn?

Kitty, obviously the place i have land. in case you forgot, land is considered a form of currency. :D

lol when did pl become a republic, PL is part of somalia and kheyraadka taako kasto ee dalka ka mid ah waa laysla qeybsanaa if u dont like that hade talk to your adeeroyaal and goosta.