Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why is Puntland threatening with Secession?

Carafaat;819238 wrote:
Maanta wee isku dhex yaacday.
:D

Che doing damage control over article 3.

Duke, intrepretation of art 3 as "encouraging"(read blackmailing) of a Federal Somalia.

Kingofkings, already celebtrates declaration of secession.

Somalia, is shocked with ubelief.

Samafal, says nothing going Puntland is already independent

LST, attemps to distract with oil story.

Where are the other shareholders? And what is their take on this illegal document and article 3. Where is Xiin,Qandalawi, Paragon, Sayid, Sensei?

smh. carafaat, all that's important is the vote of KOK and fortunately you know it. Republic of PL :cool:

oba hiloowlow;819241 wrote:
lol ragiinaan mucaaridka meesha waa uu camiroosaan raggan PLanderska lee waxba faa'idoosiin

actually its PL that's leading the conversation, but shhhhh. no qarxiis. :D

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;819241 wrote:
lol ragiinaan mucaaridka meesha waa uu camiroosaan raggan PLanderska lee waxba faa'idoosiin

Oba, ma waxa leedahay ignore this clan constitutio, waxba kama jiraan and focus on the nationl one?

the game is up...this is what we somalilanders been arguing for a decade that these pirates are not genuine about somalinimo and state but self interest and hegemony. They been calling Somalilander seccessionist but at least we have the balls to tell the truth. unlike these pirates who been spewing hot air for a decade about somalinimo and unity. now look they are seperating or as good as... SOMALIA RIP.

Relentless;819520 wrote:
the game is up...this is what we somalilanders been arguing for a decade that these pirates are not genuine about somalinimo and state but self interest and hegemony. They been calling Somalilander seccessionist but at least we have the balls to tell the truth. unlike these pirates who been spewing hot air for a decade about somalinimo and unity. now look they are seperating or as good as... SOMALIA RIP.

wow. the brightest crayon has spoken. unfortunately, it writes the letter of the day is A and it was brought to you by the number 21. :confused::confused:

I don't know why anyone wouldn't support the progress and development of another of their Somali brethren.

Waryaarahe xaasidnimada iska daaya oo support gareeya. This constitution is nothing but a reference point for the rule of law and good governance for reer Puntland. Why dislike the progress a brother state of Somali makes. You may have issues with one or two points within the constitution of Puntland but this smear campaign of hot air is not redeeming many individuals here who claim to have love for all Somalis.

I admire and respect the constitution of SL but only have few reservations such the secession and territorial borders but apart from that everything else is excellent as it works for them to maintain peace, development and good governance.

kingy i applaud your people for what they famous for...committing suicide and hot air....hahaha...:D

Somalinimo, federalism, statehood we didnt buy it for one minute now the rest of somali's know the limits of hot air emenating from bari province even more reason for alshabab to take it over.

Qandalawi;819525 wrote:
I don't know why anyone wouldn't support the progress and development of another of their Somali brethren.

Waryaarahe xaasidnimada iska daaya oo support gareeya. This constitution is nothing but a reference point for the rule of law and good governance for reer Puntland. Why dislike the progress a brother state of Somali makes. You may have issues with one or two points within the constitution of Puntland but this smear campaign of hot air is not redeeming many individuals here who claim to have love for all Somalis.

I admire and respect the constitution of SL but only have few reservations such the secession and territorial borders but apart from that everything else is excellent as it works for them to maintain peace, development and good governance.

The somaliland consintution doesnt refer to tribes it refers to the national right of every citizen who lives within the territory of Somaliland. It exists and was approved by the people with a free and fair vote. It states to be what it is a soverign seperate country...but you guys claim to be part of somalia even though your own constituion puts puntland interest i.e. tribal interest above national interest haahah...

Relentless;819526 wrote:
kingy i applaud your people for what they famous for...committing suicide and hot air....hahaha...

Somalinimo, federalism, statehood we didnt buy it for one minute now the rest of somali's know the limits of hot air emenating from bari province even more reason for alshabab to take it over.

welcome back hermit. i swear i could tell it was you because of your usual gibberish. :cool:

Relentless you seem to be going in circles, I said I have no problem with SL but except the issue of secession, if that article is amended then its good. Equally I don't have any problem with the PL one because it has not referred to secession whatsoever and so should any sane Somali person.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;819544 wrote:
Relentless you seem to be going in circles, I said I have no problem with SL but except the issue of secession, if that article is amended then its good. Equally
I don't have any problem with the PL one because it has not referred to secession whatsoever
and so should any sane Somali person.

Pending the completion of the Federal Constitution approved by a popular referendum, Puntland State shall have the status of an independent States.

it clearly opens the door for seceession if Puntland doesnt get its way with a federal constitution and a popular vote.

I am curious what legal expert say on this??

Carafaat;819555 wrote:
it clearly opens the door for seceession if Puntland doesnt get its way with a federal constitution and a popular vote.

I am curious what legal expert say on this??

at least have the balls to say it...instead of hiding behind the fake facade of somali unity..which we new you never believed in...you always believed in hegemony and now that has been denied. :cool: