Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why is Puntland threatening with Secession?

Carafaat, you keep repeating the same point that we discussed again and again.

That sentences, does not suggest that Puntland is independent whatsoever, its plain English text, hadii aan sifiican loo fahmanayn isagoo Somali ah haloo raadiyo ragga.

Its very simple, will not seceded contrary to that, Puntland has its eyes on Mogadishu and the rest of Somalia. It's encouraging all regions to catch up with her and implement the federal system and local constitution.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, the text is clear for anyone to read.

It says Puntland is an Independent State with own central bank, currency, army, foreign relations.

I heard the text has not been adopted yet in Garowe Constitution Conference, so make some calls and ask elders to change it. Saxiib, wa iga talo.

Jacpher   

None issue. Move over Carafaat. You can't take PL out of Somalia. I am sure there are plenty genuine issues worthy of discussion than this manufactured concern that PL is compromising Somalia's unity.

Carafaat   

Carafaat did not write the Puntland constitution. . :D

So focus on the constitution and article's and explain to Somali's why its good for Somalia to have independent States?

Jacpher   

If your concern for Somalia's unity is genuine, PL has not dismembered nor shed blood to break Somalia apart. It is SL that fights its way heavily to break the country apart. It invades peaceful town and kills its people just to dismantle the country. Where is your outrage? Why are you not starting topics why SL is killing Somalia's unity? Enough with your fake concern for Somalia.

PL is here to stay will always remain Somalia

Carafaat   

Jacpher, I have made numerous thread on why I oppose Somaliland secession and want Somali Unity.

And in that same light I am concerned about these secessionist articles in the Puntland constitution. But you seem to be concerned with Somalia breaking up In Independent States?

Mise wax kasta Faroole la yimaada waa la tageeriya? Don't you have an own opinion?

Jacpher   

I have not asked your stance on SL. I read your position but what I asked is where is the outrage? Why weren't and now aren't you making as much noise when Siilaanyo and his army were rampaging cities to break apart the country? Show me the topics calling out Siilaanyo mise wixii xunba xaawaa leh weeyaan.

Saaxiib to me this is not an issue. No one in their right mind in Puntland will accept secession. Looks like Faroole gives many people including you horrible nightmares. But to us, he is the elected leader, not the constitution not the country, not a holy figure. Let the man serve his time and people. PL is bigger than individuals. You guys are acting like those rednecks blaming anything and everything wrong with their lives on Obama. :D

What's wrong with having an exit strategy if this federalism thing doesn't pan out? Somaliland's been better off for two decades, I doubt Puntland would crumble over night without the useless transitional government.

Carafaat   

SpectaKooler;819713 wrote:
What's wrong with having an exit strategy if this federalism thing doesn't pan out? Somaliland's been better off for two decades, I doubt Puntland would crumble over night without the useless transitional government.

You think the motive behind these 'independence' is to have an exit strategy if the central goverment doesn't work? Well there two problems with that.

(1) It doesn't give confidence and undermin PM Abiwali, National constitution and the new goverment after august 2012. Which in turn would put Faroole in the corner of spoilers who undermine national reconciliation.

(2) Second, 2012 seems to be the year of Somalia return, reconcialiation and rebuilding. Its not the time to emphasize distrust or plan exit strategies. This could be seen as undermining hope. Not a wide thing to do, If I was Faroole and want to be part of Somalia's history. Imagine Somaliland and Somalia Uniting again, and Faroole planning by declaring independence. He would go down in history as the, Failure of the century. Below Siad Barre, Omar Arteh Qalib, Abdullahi Yusuf and Ali Mahdi.

Someone should call the name and give him advice not to pass this foolish constitution.

Carafaat;819756 wrote:
You think the motive behind these 'independence' is to have an exit strategy if the central goverment doesn't work? Well there two problems with that.

(1) It doesn't give confidence and undermin PM Abiwali, National constitution and the new goverment after august 2012. Which in turn would put Faroole in the corner of spoilers who undermine national reconciliation.

(2) Second, 2012 seems to be the year of Somalia return, reconcialiation and rebuilding. Its not the time to emphasize distrust or plan exit strategies. This could be seen as undermining hope. Not a wide thing to do, If I was Faroole and want to be part of Somalia's history. Imagine Somaliland and Somalia Uniting again, and Faroole planning by declaring independence. He would go down in history as the, Failure of the century. Below Siad Barre, Omar Arteh Qalib, Abdullahi Yusuf and Ali Mahdi.

Someone should call the name and give him advice not to pass this foolish constitution.

its funny how none of your current snm heroes or other backward relatives made the list, yet you call for somali unity. fadlan, you're starting to look like a desperate b@#$% looking for her fix.

Carafaat   

Carafaat;819756 wrote:
Ye would go down in history as the, Failure of the century. Below Siad Barre, Omar Arteh Qalib, Abdullahi Yusuf and Ali Mahdi.

Omar Artheh. My list 4.5 proof. :D

The hell with secessionists Somalia is one and will remain one dadkan xaafadaha kala qeybinayaan la yaaba anigu ma galkacyo ba noqon karta laba wadan come on caqliga hala isticmaalo.