Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Anyone from Cleveland?

Naxar Nugaaleed;818098 wrote:
Mukulaalow Minnie hopeless is worst then anything you'll find in the Midwest lol

;) Naxar, actually I went there in summer 2004 and I liked the atmosphere, it had this kind of a London atmosphere, I also have many friends and family, so a visit there again would be interesting.

Naxar Nugaaleed;818034 wrote:
Why drag Columbus into this, all the people making negative comments have you been Victorian village, Italian village, bexley, clintonville, Ohio state campus, Grandview, renoldsburg, Powell, German village, brewery district, worthington, Dublin, delaware, arena grand, Easton, Polaris,

Downtown, Hilliard or upper Arlington? The answer is most likely no and all you have been to is a few coffee shops up north where most Somalis live and decided Columbus is a ghetto. Am a East coast native but I have yet ro find anything better then the buckeye state in the Midwest. Yes Cleveland is a dying city but nothing beats cinci and the cbus in the whole Midwest.

Xoog badanaa. You've yet to find anything better than Columbus in the Midwest? What are you smoking son? L0L. Milwaukee,WI is far much classier than Ghetto C'Bus Niyow. Then there is the Manhattan of the Midwest,AKA Chitown(you forgot that didnt ya). Then there is Minneapolis-St Paul then comes Columbus OH. Anyway, Columbus is not that bad of a city, it just aint great.

faarax your right Milwaukeeis another good spot and I forgot about Chicago lol, don't usually associate it with the Midwest, its a region itself. I didn't like Minnesota all of the the two times I have been there but should be open minded.

raula   

FB tell him/her dee...there is plenty to see in MN..however, i have been to Columbus numerous times & actually liked it; can't say it beats Minnesota however.

wyre   

Coming for hajj or umrah, I'll be of some help Insha allah if you are male, But if you are a girl I'll give my wife to be's number :D

Libaax I am from philly, elementary to high school, and Stoic must be one of the old school Philadelphians because there are no Somalilanders there loool. As far Columbus, I might have to start a why i like Columbus blog lol.