Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Belgium Nomads

Maybe you could try other ethnic restaurants since you already know how Somali food tastes. Tasting food of other cultures is a great experience.

Apparently there are Somalis in Brussels. Judging from this event, It is much bigger than I thought

PICTURES HERE

lol@chocolate. I am a nomad for God's sake. :)

NGONGE, I'll stop over for few days in London. if you are still hiding, let us go for a quick nacnac tea. For once in your life come out of your hiding basement. It is not healthy ninyahow.

NGONGE   

^^ When are you coming? If it's any time in the next two weeks, then I wont be in the country. But if it's in May and after I'll be more than happy to offer that cup of tea that Maaddeey refused to have. :D

p.s.

I've been to Brusseles several times in the past and I have seen lots of Somalis there. Carafaat and the man pretending to be a girl should really know all about this (since they profess to be living in Holland) but that's scripts for you. Never a full story. :D

Narniah   

First time I went to Belgium it was on a school trip, we went to the Walibi Theme park in Brussels. I have such fond memories of Belgium.

I'm not sure about Somali restaurants, but I'm sure you'll find many nice/halal places to eat at. Belgium is known to have some of the most delicious pastries in the world, enjoy it.

If you love malwax even better, they got a crepes stall in every corner lol.