Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

Xassan Dahir Aways denounces union of Al-shabab with Al-qaida

The Zack;812579 wrote:
^LOOL@boards have already put in place. I wait what Caalin has to say again. I will let Abwaan respond to your claims, I am just putting forth my opinion. Aweis is a patriot and deserves a lot. Taas ma diideysaa?

EDIT: Why you keep bringing my beloved Jubba's into this discussion. The man is from Galgaduud and Mudug and airport in those regions should be named after him. He is a true Somali and has done a lot for his people and country.

Stop contradicting yourself. If as you say he is a patriot and did wonderful things for the country then why limit him to Galgaduud?

I suggest you walk the walk and name Afmadow after him, since he did great things in your opinion give him that air strip. Actually he controls that region as a member of Al Shabaab/ Al qaeda.

Remember you are the one who suggested he deserves an airport, I believe he deserves nothing but contempt and he will get that...

Duke i have never supported homicide bombings in Somalia i always called for a dialogue between Shabaab and TFG i also clearly stated that the alliance with Alqaeda was not needed.Duke i have never seen you talk about the American drones killing innocent civilians something you're clan cousin approved Cabdi Cawar.

Never heard you talk about the atrocities committed by the Amisom guys just because they wear fancy uniforms with nice African union helmets doesn't make them saints and innocent.What about the constant bombardments of the Kenyan air force in the southern juba region and Gedo region, you welcome that to you call it the fight against terrorism.

But in the meantime so many innocent civilians mothers fathers brothers sisters get killed. Cabdi cawar just says with his big head we are sorry but he stood there while his countrymen were being massacred by foreign mercenaries. But than again you were a supporter of Colonel Abdilahi Yusuf the failed President the man who wanted to be what he could never be, the man who started all of this the founding father of treason in the Somali history.

Xaaji Xunjuf;812596 wrote:
Duke i have never supported homicide bombings in Somalia i always called for a dialogue between Shabaab and TFG i also clearly stated that the alliance with Alqaeda was not needed.

Hogwash. You are a great fan of Ahmed Godane and Ibrahim Afghani. You support their Jihad because they are "ethnic Somalilanders" causing havoc in south Somalia. You defedned them when they bombed the children in Hotel Shaamo and in Kampala. You support their strategy. Thus you can not at the 25th Hour change your mind and become something else.

Have a backbone sir..

Xaaji Xunjuf;812604 wrote:
^^ Lol because i post their news i also post about sharif and his TFG are they also Ethnic Somalilanders:D

I thought you were a man and not weak like Omar Arteh Ghalib. Have a backbone you supported Ahmed Godane and Afghani out of deep reer Waqoye love, The kind of love us Konfuriens can never understand. You claimed it was an "ethnic Somaliland thing" you coined it adeer live with it.

The Zack   

Duke,

Aweis is a patriot, much more patriotic than you and many clanists you have supported in your entire life. How does being aSomali contradict with being from Gaalkacayo or Galgaduud? He is a Somali first, then Galmudugian. He is very respected by his people. They should name an airport in Galkacayo or Galgaduud after him, why is that bothering you? What is your problem again?

The Zack;812609 wrote:
Duke,

Aweis is a patriot, much more patriotic than you and many clanists you have supported in your entire life. What is your problem again?

My problem is If you believe all that, then why not name Afmadow Airstrip after him?.. :D :D

I said they were ethnic Somalilanders that's not so hard to understand i always supported a dialogue between the TFG and Shabaab never supported the alliance with Al Qaeda but i will tell you this Shabaab are better than Ethiopians and Kenyans destroying the lives of Many Somalis something you are trying to ignore. Somalia is being invaded by Kenya Ethiopia Cabdi cawar welcomes this he also welcomes his fellow citizens to be bombed by Kenyans and American warplanes, those are the facts deal with it dukey:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;812612 wrote:
I said they were ethnic Somalilanders that's not so hard to understand

You supported them when they were suicide bombing Mogadishu, you supported them when they claimed the Kampala bombing. You supported them when they maimed, killed and tortured Konfuriens in mass. You supported them when they claimed their actions caused the largest famine in 20 years, in South Somalia. You sir is an Alqaeda.Alshabaab sympthiser and supporter when it comes to their destruction of south Somalia. When your Ethnic Somalilanders travel and seek Ethiopian in Buuhudle to help you support it. When Konfuriends do the same in order to stop Ethnic Somaliland Al qaeda members in Bay and Bakool you are up in arms and against it.

Like Omar Arteh Ghalib you are not that smart....

I told you before i never supported suicide bombings i even fell out with Amiir Godane and how Shabaab was treating the drought i merely said Shabaab is better than the foreign invaders i also clearly stated shabaab with out foreign Arab and Pakistani assistance can be part of the solution i also called for Shabaab and TFG to talk and come to a solution.Now that's my stance on Shabaab and never ever did i support Alqaeda.

Now duke what will you tell the love one's who lost their family members during the bombings of the Americans the Kenyans what will you tell them will you just say sorry like Cabdi cawar?. I don't think that will be enough Somalidu waxay ku mah mahan Sorry rag ma kala saarto. The difference between Xaaji Xunjuf and duke is i am looking for solutions you on the other hand just want to destroy you're own countrymen.

Xaaji Xunjuf;812621 wrote:
I told you before i never supported suicide bombings i even fell out with Amiir Godane and how Shabaab was treating the drought i merely said Shabaab is better than the foreign invaders

However you believe Somaliland and Somalia are two different countries. Thus in your warped view are Godane & Afghani not foreigners in Konfuria? Adeer your arguments are weak. You support Al qaeda./Alshabaab two top leaders Godane and Afghani, you are on the record and dont try at this late stage of the game try to pivot. Like Xasan Dahir today you sound desperate..TFG and Sharif & Abduwelli have beaten the hell out of your Amira Godane.

I want for Somalia to be peace and stable with out foreign meddling and countries invading Somalia i want Sharia law for Somalia as that is what they want that does not mean i want Shabaab Sharia version no not at all. There is a difference between supporting shabaab and wanting shabaab to be part of the solution since they are a stakeholder. Stop focusing on Amiir godane And Ibrahim Aghani they are individuals Shabaab is an organization reason why i support Aweys is because he sees its wrong to be allied to Alqeada and i welcome that its a good step.

Xaaji Xunjuf;812631 wrote:
I want for Somalia to be peace and stable with out foreign meddling and countries invading Somalia i want Sharia law for Somalia as that is what they want that does not mean i want Shabaab Sharia version no not at all.

You dont even believe in Somalia. You are a delusional supporter of secessionist NW or Somaliland. Thus it makes clear sense why you support Ethiopia when they are helping you against ONLF Zaylac landings, Buuhudle and hate then when they confront the gang led by Ethnic Somalilanders. Like Omar Arteh Ghalib you hypocracy and hate is obvious.,

This is a good indication that the back-door talks between the TFG & Abu Mansur/Aweys are going good. Inshallah, it will end with the political & military destruction of Shabab so peace can finally be restored. I expect Abu Mansur to also come forward & make similar pronouncements

General Duke;812641 wrote:
You dont even believe in Somalia. You are a delusional supporter of secessionist NW or Somaliland. Thus it makes clear sense why you support Ethiopia when they are helping you against ONLF Zaylac landings, Buuhudle and hate then when they confront the gang led by Ethnic Somalilanders. Like Omar Arteh Ghalib you hypocracy and hate is obvious.,

So now Somalia is a religion and you have to believe in it what a weird way of thinking:D but i do care about fellow Somalis and Muslims may it be in the O'gaden region or in the NFD district or in Somalia or in Somaliland. Now tell me duke you're clan cousin Cabdi cawar why doesn't he have the balls to address the Kenyan air-force bombing Somali civilians in gedo and the lower juba? Cabdi Cawar is a weakling just Like Cabdilahi Yusuf his uncle who was slapped by General gabre in Villa Somalia.