Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Abusing Children

Mukulaalow;811986 wrote:
Alpha Blondy sxb you seem to be denying and just want to look on the other way. This is very common in africa, the worst are the Macalin Dugsi some of them used to torture children such as (blind fold, beating with caine, hand and feet restrain, all these).
There should be the ministry of children
in every government to make sure this dosn't happen..

i'm not denying that acts of abuse occur but seeing BOB comment that 'africa is no place for a child' is sickening.

Coofle;812008 wrote:
Madax dhul ugu dhufashadu waxa ay bilaabataa maalinta maqasha lagaa reebo ee aad ka dalacdo....

Ar maxaa la ii xoog sheegtay....

Actually qof wax dila waxa ugu naxariis badnaa macalin quraanka...ul dhabi ah oo markay kugu dhacdo maqaarka leefaysa mooyiye wax kale nagumuu dhufan jirin.....Ehelku
they never bother to make a whip
..their bare hands were good weapons....Waagaas ayaa dhulku dhul ahaa...

Nowdays Child abuse is the fashion...We like our kids, but :
Caruurtu kal cabsooda ayay leedahaye kal xishooda malaha....

Speaking of whip, if Alshabaab existed back in the day theyd look like amateurs :D being acqainted with it on a near daily basis

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00sCJQwmFzpHol/LCD-TV-Cable.jpg

-Lily-;811970 wrote:
I couldn’t get passed the first minute. I feel very strongly against disciplining a child through violence, even a slap is damaging because it humiliates the child. When you hit a child all they remember is the pain and not what you tell them.

The other day on my way home I overheard a Somali mother calling her 5 year old son an obscenity. At first I thought she was on the phone but whe I turned the child looked distraught. There are more ways to damage your child than hitting.

Did she say Dayuusyahow or qasiisyahow? Some Moms are just cruel....i doubt if they even had those babies....maybe they were switched at birth i do know!- heartless somma biajes

Blessed   

OdaySomali;811323 wrote:
Lol @ grounding and talking. And did it all work, was it effective ?
:D

You must bear in mind that these were angry reer waqooyi parents doing the talking. :D :D We were proper scared of them and hearing their voices even when we were miles away.

Abwaan   

Waxaaba ugu daran ice cream bay ku ag dhuuqaysaa...inta break qaadato. Both physical and emotional abuse.