Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Somali National Symbols

Chimera;810491 wrote:
these Somali statues were duly loved by the people for their historical significance

You think Sayidka was loved here ?? ,,, unless you're talking about other people.

and the same people you mentioned brought it down ,, no ?? :D

Juxa   

dhiso taalooyinka anaguna waanu shiileynaa kadibna miisaameynaa oo macdan ahaan u gedi doonaa insha allah

NGONGE   

Che, you did. Or, at least, you didn't understand my comments on the other thread. My words, if you were following, were directed at Norf and his belief that erecting such a monument was wrong. I've explained to him that it wasn't. Chimara started this thread on a totally different idea (though he displayed his dislike for the tank) and you mentioned my comments on the other thread. Keep up warya!

Chimera   

Jacaylbaro;810524 wrote:
You think Sayidka was loved here ?? ,,, unless you're talking about other people.

and the same people you mentioned brought it down ,, no ??
:D

Where is here? Let's establish that first.

and warlords brought down alot of things, including children schools, and hospitals, but ofcourse that must be an indictator of our people disliking educating their children and having medical care, right?

U know what i'm talking about. I never liked the Mad Mullah and never will. It was erected by the Kacaanka and destroyed right after they were thrown out ..... of course, with so many other things.

NGONGE-I didn't read the thread and as for this thread, I specifically said I don't oppose it and quite honestly, it's not for me to oppose or accept. I was merely questioning what tank was suppose to convey?

p.s. threads about Somaliland stop usually making sense after 2 pages.

Chimera   

Jacaylbaro;810534 wrote:
U know what i'm talking about. I never liked the Mad Mullah and never will.

Because he did something 'bad' to your little pathetic clan? Get a backbone and a mind of your own sxb, he was fighting an anti-colonial war against powers that wanted to change your religion and who successfully ceded vast chunks of your ancestor's lands to foreigners such as the Hawd. You were either with him or against him. He did not discriminate based on clan including the pathetic little clan he originated from, and the pathetic little clan I'm supposed to feel loyalty to, suffered when they opposed him.

Your mind is chained to an archaic system.

It was erected by the Kacaanka and destroyed right after they were thrown out ..... of course, with so many other things.

It will be rebuild, like the many other things that suffered destruction during the CIVIL WAR.

Chimera;810540 wrote:
Because he did something 'bad' to
your little pathetic clan
?

That is all I wanted to hear for now ,,,,, You can keep the conversation with the others.

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;810551 wrote:
That is all I wanted to hear for now ,,,,, You can keep the conversation with the others.

Heh. Be fair, he called all the clans pathetic (even his own).

Jacaylbaro;810551 wrote:

Caaqil baad tahay nin yahaw - sometimes. You found your chance and dashed for the exit, after all Chimera dissected your logic.

Somalina   

Jacaylbaro;810551 wrote:

Bacaac king at it again. War isku xishoo. :P