Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Madaxweynaha Galmudug oo ka soo horjeestay in Garoonka Gaalkacyo Loogu Magacdaro Cabdulaahi Yuusuf

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;809793 wrote:
The Galkacyo airport is national property and both regional states pl and galmudug use the airport and the galmudug admin have a say when it comes to naming the airport after some one. I think the TFG parliament should vote for a name and approve it whether to name it after Abdilahi Yusuf or some else or just leave it how it is.

It's not a national matter, it's a state matter. Puntland's airport, Puntland's decision.

I agree with @ElPunto, they should have been the first to welcome it :D

Somalia;809799 wrote:
It's not a national matter, it's a state matter. Puntland's airport, Puntland's decision.

I agree with @ElPunto, they should have been the first to welcome it
:D

Than why is sharif naming the airport after Abdilahi yusuf and not the garowe clan enclave?

Somalia   

As Faroole said, they agreed on it. It's an airport controlled, owned and part and parcel of Puntland, I don't know why you keep going, you know I am right.

XX, Shariif has political jurisdiction and Puntland has the control, Caalin has none. But as always you rush to make sloppy comments. Keep up buddy.

Somalia;809802 wrote:
As Faroole said, they agreed on it. It's an airport controlled, owned and part and parcel of Puntland, I don't know why you keep going, you know I am right.

So now faroole has to agree on it but sharif can name it how does that work so its national property.

^But sharif can name it the head of state of Somalia and galkacyo falling under his jurisdiction as qandalawi said it looks like national property to me. So to come to a Solution the TFG parliament should vote for it whether to name it after AbdilahI Yusef or not, make no mistake galmudug is you're neighbor we all want peace in that divided city of galkacyo.

What is so significant about airport naming?, Nothing. In Britain if you ask people who is the greatest British ever they will say Churchill, and there is no one airport, hospital or university named after him. Somalis always invent an argument.

Mukulaalow;809812 wrote:
What is so significant about airport naming?, Nothing. In Britain if you ask people who is the greatest British ever they will say Churchill, and there is no one airport, hospital or university named after him. Somalis always invent an argument.

Africans are different we are not British

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;809809 wrote:
^But sharif can name it the head of state of Somalia and galkacyo falling under his jurisdiction as qandalawi said it looks like national property to me. So to come to a Solution the TFG parliament should vote for it whether to name it after AbdilahI Yusef or not, make no mistake galmudug is you're neighbor we all want peace in that divided city of galkacyo.

You said it yourself, they are our neighbour, so why on Earth would we let anyone else decide?

The TFG hasn't got the mandate in its charter to do so, it's charter is very clear. I don't see anything about naming airports, you know why?

Cause it's a state matter. :D

Africans are different we are not British

That's why they starve every year, coz they are busy on airport naming while the world is developing.

Xx, ooh yes, we know you are very much interested in the peace of Mudug people and region, we thank you for that :D

There's in point of the argument as this is done and there is no return, markaa move on, or if you have dispute keep talking on the airwaves or writing on the net.

There is no quarrel over this, both the two entities (Puntland and TFG) that decided, they named the airport after a man who has played key and central role in the capacity building of both, these are two of the greatest political powers in Somalia as we speak and both are his legacies.