Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Jigjiga

Somalia   

Carafaat;809689 wrote:
Yes, its beautyfull. to bad some ONLF members want to blow it up rather then build it further.

:cool:

The Zack   

Carafaat;809689 wrote:
Yes, its beautyfull. to bad some ONLF members want to blow it up rather then build it further.

Buildings have prices, freedom is priceless! Yaa dawaqoodhi!

ONLF has never targeted infrastructure of any kind, be it bridges, buildings, power installations etc. That is is not our modus operandi waryaa!

Those who peddle such hearsay are simply liars. It was the TPLF, who are on the helm today, who used to use every kind of terror method under the sun. Read their history

This is unbelievable, the city looks in pretty good shape compared to the standard of Somali cities.

I have no good knowledge of Jigjiga, what is the number of Somali population in the city, who makes up the majority? Somalis? Of course I imagine this to be the case, but what about the number of other ethnic groups, if they live there at all? What's weather like and is it a fertile land? General population of the city and how peaceful? I'm not talking about armed conflict here, but inner city peace standard as in the existence of burglary, lower thievery type and the prevalence of common criminality.

Nice place. I like the traffic and street lights. :)

Qandala, I don't know much about it either other than it's a booming city worth investing in. Several UK relatives have set up shops and hotels there and seem to be loving it.

That's good to hear Valenteenah, thanks. It has not been in the top of the list of cities in my profile, you know as 'reer xeebeed' I always look for beaches and the smell of the sea keeps me going. However, its worth getting more info about it for awareness sake.

I hope the well travelled brothers like nuune, or those that are from the area like A&T will share.