Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Walking While Back-Trayvon Martin Murder

Sensei   

faarah22;808916 wrote:
if it was at night, then how could this dude have known this was a black guy? could it be the guy was an ***** who was just trigger happy and wanted to kill for fun.

Black folk gets blended in to darkness of the night ? Habeenkii la ma arko, tuke miyaa ?

faarah22   

black or white it's hard to figure out the race of the person in dark sensei. so that's my thinking, coz pple are so eager to play the race. they may overlook things like that.

Sensei   

faarah22;808965 wrote:
black or white it's hard to figure out the race of the person in dark sensei. so that's my thinking, coz pple are so eager to play the race. they may overlook things like that.

Haa, waa run.

faarah22;808965 wrote:

Haha. Listen to the 911 calls, he tells the operator that it is a black kid.

Jacpher   

The question I can't find answer for is why the police decided not to investigate and take Zimmerman's word for what took place? What convinced police and prosecutors to accept Zimmerman's account of what actually happened and not do further investigation? No one is asking why the police/prosecutors dropped the ball?

I don't believe the police/prosecutors would act as they did if the two roles were reversed; black shooter and white kid dead. Police would have been all over taking all kind of evidence and turning every stone over. The other question is; why do American conservatives think defending Zimmerman is a political cause worth defending? Do they think If Zimmerman gets arrested or found guilty, somehow their guns are next to be banned?

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman appears in court

George Zimmerman, the Florida neighbourhood watchman accused over the death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, has appeared in court.

During the brief hearing, a date of 29 May was set for a formal reading of the charges and a bail hearing.

Mr Zimmerman, 28, who turned himself in on Wednesday to face a charge of second-degree murder, stood up straight and wore a grey prison jumpsuit.

The 26 February killing of the 17-year-old has divided the US.

After the hearing, Mr Zimmerman's lawyer suggested that his client might apologise to Martin's parents.

"Understand that George fully well realises that he was involved in some way in the death of another young man," Mark O'Mara told ABC News.

"That weighed on him, I would imagine, more than the isolation, more than the last six weeks, more probably than the threat of what is to come in the system," he added.

On Thursday Mr Zimmerman spent his first night in jail 45 days after shooting the teenager in a quiet gated community in the Orlando suburb of Sanford.

'Lot of hate'

During the hearing Mr O'Mara suprised onlookers by not seeking bail for his client.

He told reporters outside the court afterwards he had decided not to ask for a bond because "it might only arouse the fervour" around the case.

Click

The attorney said earlier that his client would plead not guilty.

This is not over yet!!....the fat lady has not sung yet!! wait till she sings...and u will see like the la riots that we went thru in the early 90s. Everywhere i saw that nite was on fire...hollywood, sunset, west la fire...fires & gun shots everywhere!!

It sounded & looked like Mugodisho...that nite. funny things...LAPD was nowhere to be found that nite!! lol...fuleeys.