Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha is in London and travelling with the Somaliland Delegation in London as a delegation member!!

After so many years working hard to achieve my political ambitions to get to the upper echelons of power, it seems as though my hard work has finally yielded great dividends, which i'm only too happy to share with my friends. it gives me an enormous sense of joy to share such privileged information and i'm extremely gratuitous, firstly of all to my family members in their continuous support and constructive criticism and those 'true' friends who supported me in my divinely ordained plans to come to fruition.

i'm rubbing shoulders with ministers of this small great nation, indeed fulfilling my benevolent and contributory activities and its giving me amazing satisfaction. i wanted to tell you my friends much earlier but I couldn't at the time due to security concerns. we are now safe, perhaps, partly due to my amazing almost Hollywood-like-stunt-double actions lol.

we are on the right path towards salvation and anything less with not be accepted, at least to me. our great meetings have been awersome and somaliland is using this opportunity to further consolidate itself among the first world nations of this world.

I've been most impressed with the reception afforded to me by the 'diaspora' folks whose amazing generosity has been somewhat of a shock, having come to London as a delegation member, I've found this place to be very kind to me and people are treating me with respect for the first time in my life, which i personally feel has been much overdue and i'm beginning to grow a small fetish for this new found power. i will update you all ASAP and with my photojournalism-type pictures soon.

Cheers,

Al.

nuune   

Alpha can't stay in Somaliland for one whole month, he has to come to London to stay few weeks then go back only to come back after a month, it is a ritual, nothing new there, the environment down there is killing you, sxb, that is true for anyone who grew up in London in their early years.

I don't even think you can be friends with an Oromo, let alone be a member in political arm.

Horta meherkii ma dhcey, mise wuu burburey

Abtigiis   

War ninku muxuu darajo iyo title u bukay!!! Ma reerkayagii wafti ah baan la socdaa baa 'I have worked so hard' uu la leeyahay? :D

War anagaa wax aragnay! Adeer, hadaad wax ku qaabila ama wafti aad raacdo aad sidaa u jeceshahay anagaa mid isku dhaf ah kugu dari oo dhowr boqolna dad red carpet kugu soo dhaweeya siine!! :D

Waa ba Darmaan'kii website'yada ninkani.

Xabshidu waxay tidhaa waxanoo kale "ye shumat bashtaa" (xanuun masuuliyad-jeceyl) :D Che iyo Zack baa garan.

Chimera   

I know your face Marx, I'm tempted to kidnap you with my crew and place you in a secluded facility where I will boom through the hardest surround sound amplifiers the cheesiest songs of all time until you returned back to sanity.

That would be real concious indeed lol.

lol@know your face!!! lol... thats just fantastic isnt it? you've made my day by your mere acknowledgement of my existence.

adams, i haven't had a chance to listen to some conscious music recently since i've been hangin' with the fellow delegation members. its been interesting but i like i was saying this morning to a colleague of mine ''once you know the personality, you forget the position'', no where in the world would a young pretender like me have access to high profile figures like these.... but i guess somaliland is an exception to the rule... somaha.

there is a huge diaspora based event on this Saturday.... i've already been invited to express my views but refused to be on the panel (very unlike me) but i suppose i don't want to peak too early, i mean being with the delegation is enough already, anything more will be just selfish, i reckon.

now where are you? you're useless and probably unemployed while i rubber shoulders with ministers of high calibre. come to africa brother,

like my friend (me) says 'in somaliland you're one in a million, but in the UK you're one of a million' in other words i'm a small fish in an even smaller pond looool.

al.