Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Shabaab o gudaha u galay Baydhabo

We don't need to do that they're doing that by themselves. And I guess to each his own because I would much rather perfer Ethiopians using the bathroom's in the city then people blowing people up lol

^I am really curious how would you defeat them? People that oppose AS and want them defeated are driven by their emotions rather than true assessment of the situation.

It is emotion it is logic it is everything. It's being driven by the hope of a terrorist free Somalia. All that this country has been through the last thing they need is fools blowing themselves up when all you're trying to do is go about your life. How do you defeat them? You defeat them like you would defeat any other gorillas. Strangle every means of support. Turn the people against them. Ensure that they're not able to operate within major population centers. Thankfully Somalia is not Tora Bora. They will end up with two options: be killed in the open or renounce violence.