Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Meher-keeda?

BOB   

^^^Then stay single like me and you'll lead a stress free life.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;807314 wrote:
Sadex kun euro ma xumo. It is a start. But ogoow meher money la isma siiyo isla markii. Vast majority of Soomaalida pay it later, especially kis kis u bixiyaan. Qaarkoodna maba bixiyaan, oo markee i fur dhahdo ayee ku xujeyaan haddee furitaan rabaan, then they should forgive and forget their meher. They put her in a rock and hard place. Usually, the sisters choose in la furo and jaamacyaasha gleefully don't pay.

That is why guurka u sahlanyahay in la isku furo these days. And it is abuse of xaqeeda, too. Wadaadada kuwa sheegto ayaa ka koow ah who abuse this, naaga afar afar u guursadana.

By the way, you also also need to add this: Gabdhaha usually also want a set of dahab minimum, some want several sets. Marka if meherka is $7,000 using the thread starter's number, plus another $4,000 for the dahab. That is a lot nooh.

What the hell, is that what most Somali men do wow that is wrong and unislamic to decide not to pay her no dowry because your dowry (meher) needs to be due before the wedding contract is signed. You can't delay it until after the wedding or during their marriage life that's only gonna cause you problems. My future hubby needs to have his act together and pay the dowry upfront like it's supposed to be if he refuses to do it and rather wants to pay in installments well that's something i'm not gonna accept and he can start saving for the money and come back when he has all the money or there is no deal he is out.

The reason i'm saying that is because a man who comes with excuses that he doesn't wanna pay all the money at once or prefers to pay in installments that shows a lack of financial commitment and that is gonna grow into your marriage life but if a man pays you your dowry at once it shows he is finanically responsible and probably also organised since he most likely was saving for it. I believe a man should propose to a woman when he knows he's been saving money it would prevent alot of drama from both parties and everyone is happy.

Every man and woman should educate themselfs better about islamic marriage and what their rights are and the right of their spouses. You can't step on your wives rights and demand you have rights it doesn't work that way. I'm not married but yet I perfectly educated myself about the whole marriage aspect and every step and stage. I wanna know what my right are and what his rights are so no one can try tell me wrong twisted information. I didn't include the jewelry money because i'm not really jewelry obsessed he can buy me that after the wedding when we are married.

Subxan allah waa xaq darro haddii meherkeeda gacanta looga galin waayo markaad sidaa u mehersatid.Haddii kale waa dulmi if iyo aakhiro toona ku liibaani maysid, waxan ka yaabay dadka leh markay i fur tiraahdo ayay ku xujeeyaan.

Meher ma iska magac u yaal baa? Ninkii ilaahay ka baqaya wuu siinayaa meherkeeda oo waliba wuu u qadimayaa,

Haddii is leedahay ifka ayaad kaga awood badan tahay, ee damaaci xoolaheeda iyana aakhiro iyo ilaahay hortiisa marka la joogo ayay kaa awood badan tahay.

Si kastaba intiina talada wanaagsan isiisay waan qaatay, waadna ku mahadsan tihiin.

nuune   

^^ What makes you think his wedding will happen in Burco, rather it will happen in Google Map, horta cameradii quruxda badneyd ee uu watey yarkan meeday, like many Somalis, meel buu ku xirey yaa ogaado intuu batteryga ka saarey, or maybe waa memory card la'aan smileys.gif

Juxa   

Caano, that is true but that is dhaqan soomaliga. Not many men pay meher in advance but most pay up furiin markey timaado as it is embarrasing for them to refuse. Although aan maqlay many many women saying i forgive it, just divorce me.

Anyways, as many people said before it is matter for the couple, kheyrku wuxuu ku jiraa simple aroos, simple meher. marka waxaad awoodo bixi be it kun or toban.

ps: inviteka soo *d*i*r anigu Blessed baan soo raaci doonaa

Ragga qaar iney bixin waayaan Meherka in advance waxaa u sabab ah Dumarka qaar. Waxaa caado noqotay in Meherka la siiyo xilliga furiinka, Dumarka qaarna ceeb ayay u arkaan in Meherkeeda loo qadimo, sida ku dhacday nin aan garanaayo oo Xaaskiisa marki uu siiyay Meherkeeda habeenkii ugu horreeyay ka naxday oo u malaysay in uu furi rabo.

NGONGE   

Malika;807148 wrote:
Spring is here huh?

Ngonge - plastic flower for every occasion?

Women are mad and went to remember every occasion (sentimental humbug), what better than plastic flowers to remind them of such a blessed occasion, Malika?

Bal picture yourself as an almost blind 90 year old. Imagine telling a grandchild about all your great and memorable moments in life. Can your shaky hands pick up all those dusty cards and heavy gifts that you stored away? Now imagine yourself standing in the middle of an attic full of plastic flowers! :D

"That bunch of daffodils was my dowry"

"Those Lilly's were my birthday gift, he used to dust them off every year"

"Those plastic roses were to celebrate our anniversary"

Remember, everything in life dies; you, me, him, her, love, hate and everything else. The only thing that remains forever are PLASTIC FLOWERS.

BOB   

How many married guys in here have already paid all the meher to their wives or how many married girls in here have already recieved the full amount of their meher from their husbands no matter how small or large?

PS. I don't know why I bothered asking really, I know fully well that no one will bother answering it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^War thats too personal dee..lol

Ngonge - let me tell you the story of my grandparents, my granddad was a man of means, every time he travelled he brought back a gold set for my grandmother [this is beside the meher and all] - just to compasate for being away. Whilst he was home, he brought a goat for slaughtering every other day - had guest invited just so to celebrate their lives. Now my grandmother is 90, my granddad died when my mother was little - but the memories of his generousity remains so alive not only to my grandmother but to his children..Now baal ii sheeg how will PLASTIC FLOWERS ever be fond memories?..Lol, despite his dusting them every year to hand them to me, walle isaga iyo plastic flowerkisaa bac madow baan isku xidhii..ha ha ha

Honestly, if one can afford its better to not be stingy - pay a good meher on the day of the wedding. As Juxa has said, many women now use the 'I have forgiven you' baal iga tag uun because there are no other means to get rid of the dude..lol

Anyway- poster, do what is right by you and your future Mrs.

NGONGE   

^^ Yes, but other than the gold, she doesn't have any to show for it (well, other than putting on weight from eating all those goats). Plastic is the way forward, I tells ya. :D

Bob, I bet every man paid it ten times over already. Women are mad ninyaho. Wax fahan.

BOB   

@Malika, we’re all family here, I know we’re not perfect but still one big bad (as good) family and I don’t see any problem in sharing one tiny bit of secret every now and then. :P

NGONGE, women ONLY become mad the day they agree to leave the comfort of their mothers’ houses and come and live with us as we’re the ones who turn their heads upside down and brainwashing them into believing that she’s married to a superman when in truth she’s married to an average Faarax who will probably spend the rest of his living days figuring out how the best to entertain the madam both physically and mentally. :o

I know it sounds monkey business especially coming from a guy who’s never been married and probably might never get there as well but dumarku are wonderful and most of them are easy to get along with and it’s only a woman who can turn a bad a$$ man like my friend into a loving husband and a great father and I’m sure you’re a wonderful husband to your wife and also a loving father to your kids including that smart little diva from Burco, how is she by the way? :)

Peace, Love & Unity.