Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

The Hitman Vs the Pretty boy

Thierry.   

Alright nomads this Saturday we have a clash of giants there has not been a big fight night like it for a very long time.

Who do you think is going win Hatton or Mayweather. I have my money on the Hitman that Yankey is going be taught a lesson he will never forget.

N.O.R.F   

I'm trying to find an excuse for a late arrival to work.

Hope its a good one.

ps UFC is the future of fight sports. Boxing is dying a slow death.

Urban   

Where can I watch it online tuugnimo? I don't have Sky/Freeview so there's no chance of pay-per-view..

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Hatton any day. Pretty boy my ****.

Last time i watched a Vegas fight, I had to stay up till 5am waiting for the fight, only for Naseem to lose against Barrera

Thierry.   

I tell you what I might have to change my mind I have seen a few videos on youtube Maywheather is a solid fighter although he has a motor mouth. Hatton will need to fight like he has never fought to get anywhere in this fight

NGONGE   

I watched it in the early hours of this morning on Polish TV. :D

From round one it was obvious Mayweather was going to win. Hatton kept on pushing and trying to corner him but Mayweather was the one picking up the points with all his accurate punches. In the end, the clever man won.

Though he has a big mouth and annoys a lot of people, it is now hard to dispute that he is correct when he says that he is even better than Ali!