Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

Matrimonial Kiosk

Haatu   

Why marry your relative in the first place? In my opinion that's just asking for trouble and will probably result in a split in the wider family.

Aaliyyah   

waan ku fahmey. Ileen shekada dhexda kaso galay lol. Halkaa ka wado.

Dulqaadkana markasta waa loo baahanyahey hadaad guursstid qof wax isku tihiin ama qof qalaad.

Haatu, in the first place, you can fall in love with a relative, in the second place she can be so cute, that,,,, bla bla bla,,,,,, :P

aaliyyah, lakiin wa suale, gormaad afsomaliga saan oodhan ubaratayna? lol. ayeeyo ayaad badisay lafadhigeeda, me thinks.

Aaliyyah   

sharma-arke451;908251 wrote:
Haatu, in the first place, you can fall in love with a relative, in the second place she can be so cute, that,,,, bla bla bla,,,,,,
:P

aaliyyah, lakiin wa suale, gormaad afsomaliga saan oodhan ubaratayna? lol. ayeeyo ayaad badisay lafadhigeeda, me thinks.

Thanks for the compliment. :D

And, I second Haatu. Stay away from your relatives. Ilaahay dhulkisu wa balaadhanyahay.

Aaliyyah;908406 wrote:

And, I second Haatu. Stay away from your relatives. Ilaahay dhulkisu wa balaadhanyahay.

horaa loo yidhi, feynuus mininkaa ubaahan, minin dadoow lama geeyo.

calashaan, inadeerka haduu dhag yahay, maxa kudideee? bal waxaan qabaa, haduu hagaago, waa GUURKA OOGU FIICAN. waa caano iyo biyo, habaryartaa oo sodoh kuu ah, iyo ilmahaada ayeeydood,,, yaaba heli karaa,,,, :D

if only dabci wanaag is an integral component of the mix, it is doable.

Haatu   

sharma-arke451;908499 wrote:
LOL haatu, in the first place qaraabo goys aa tahay adi,,,,
:D

This is due to geography, not negligence on my part :D

somalee   

Don't understand why anyone would seek a serious advice concerning marriage here. That, frankly in my opinion, borders on desperation. This is strictly a family issue, unless of course you have none. If you don't have a real, physical family to consult then maybe you can turn to SOL or similar sites as a last resort.

nuune   

^^ Seems like you didn't have a family when you posted this thread.

We all have familes and friends, unless you are not ready to explore outside your family boundaries, but online, or anything to do with online has being the most connecting method of humanity, you can be based in Fiji, and find your partner in Iceland without the assistance of your family, and seek advise that are totally different from your family's normal ways of thinking.

nuune;909053 wrote:
^^ Seems like you didn't have a family when you

We all have familes and friends, unless you are not ready to explore outside your family boundaries, but online, or anything to do with online has being the most connecting method of humanity, you can be based in Fiji, and find your partner in Iceland without the assistance of your family, and seek advise that are totally different from your family's normal ways of thinking.

A comment worth a million. nuune, that made my day. :cool:

i hate people who pretend. somalee, be yourself. pretence will haunt you forever. hypocrisy in its best.

somalee   

Lol, such a cheap shot Mr. Mod. My thread has nothing to do with the whining of lonely members who can't find a spouse in real life. It was a normal question I posed to the members. Try harder, maybe you should dig into my past threads to come up with a better, more appropriate post that may help serve your intended purpose. I didn't mean to hurt you or any other member with my post. Twas just my two cents. My apologies and good luck with the icelandic girl :D

nuune   

The Icelandic girl is just doing fine, Alxamdulillaahi, thanks for your comment though and the feelings you hurt earlier.

Forget about digging your posts, just back up your claim about opinion on online, be it asking for advise or seeking a partner, you are here online now exchanging views and opinions with people you don't know, see that as a real life or as a family!

Why are you online now? I would like to see your comment on this other than work related!

Are you comfortable exchanging views online on matters concerning real life? take example as SOL and why you joined SOL? What was the main reason for you to join SOL and made you join SOL? What triggered you to join SOL? What were you seeking to achieve when you joined SOL?

How do you connect with your friends? which method do you use, FB, MSN etc

Why are you using Facebook if you have one?

somalee   

There's a huge difference between the random chitchat that largely goes on here, the debating and asking for a serious advice on how to find a partner. The latter in my opinion is desperate. That was my opinion. I don't understand why that would offend you :D. Members here have different views and beliefs.

Malika   

^Isn't asking your family to find you a partner also an act of desperation?

ps. The word 'desperation' is negative, thus not in agreement with you. Seeking advice or searching for someone isnt an act of desperation but a need to fulfill the natural 'void' we human tend to crave aka companionship/sex etc etc.....