Sign in to follow this  
Sierra

Depressed Girl

TheBlues   

I am not sure why you feel like its your fault, but if it is something you can change now try, However I don't think parents would break a marriage up based on something their child did or didn't do, By the way my parents actually sat me and my siblings down to say they were getting divorced, so my sisters said if they get divorced that she was going to shave her hair off,get a tattoo plus join a gang of famines bikers, don't think that worked, but i guess she was trying to say that the divorce was going to mess her up :), try to talk to them an explain that you need them to stay together.

It looks like your parents have made up their mind about getting divorced there is not much you can do once they have made up their minds and the divorce process starts. The divorce of your parents is not the end of the world eventhough it hurts you. Count your blessings that you still got both of your parents there are so many children around the world who don't have their parents anymore and are orphans who lead horrible lives. If your dad is a good father and cares about you which I assume he does he is still gonna be part of your live and and every aspect of it. You can always see him and he can always visit you and your siblings so don't stress too much about it. Everything happens for a reason.

Yunis;805849 wrote:
^Cajeeb - every Somali is an expert authority.

Sierra ...From experience don’t take sides.

I'm not from the authority I only know average about it but thanks for the compliment :)