Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

las canod, sool and the entire east needs development not war

Were all civilised I like to assume so anyways. In all seriousness its clear with the explosion in the middle of villa Somalia itself that nothing but tribal federalism, war, instability, funny pirates, war lords and burundian soldiers is comming from Somalia. Therefore I think its time we put our resources together and continue expanding and growing. We are gonna live together for a long time to come. So what las canod and sool need is factories, schools, water etc clearly we can go in circles but no point really let's work on development and improving and continue to improve the lives of our people. War is bad. Reer sool should compete againts the other regions. Were about to build a huge factory in saxil and currently sool has been stagnent not because of injustice but because of its own diaspora they need to comepete. Somaliland left tribalism weve been in Regional compition with each other so seriously join in. If the diaspora focused more on school and factories then the sitauation of the people would be better so focus more on develpment. You should create a regional gudi like other regions call it whatever u want and raise money for projects and like other regions the government will add to what's outstanding asks for jobs. You have a lot of weight in somaliland use it. Propose projects and present them from corner to corner we will pay for it together that's the present reality in the country.

Lol joker typical example... Talada waa qali walalkeen ka qata talada seriously I like to see people prosper walahi especially my own people

Illyria   

Maba xumee talada aad bixinayso in aad adigu qaadataa sow kama horayso. Adigu ku qanac, wanaag iyo xumaanba intaada, ummadda kalena inteeda u daa.

God works in mysterious ways even god says be kind to those who who wronged you because tomorrow he maybe your greatest ally. Even in a political sense god says if peace is offered except without condition. Let's agree to maintain the peace and work on development at least in that sense we all beneft as a collective.

Illyria   

And even the villain pronounces God into his wrongdoings. be and let be. simple as that but i fear that is not to your liking. horaase loo yidhi soo joog qofkii laga waayo, soo jiifsaa laga helaa. odhaah kalaa ahayd dhubuq dhubuq hore dhabana hays dambay dhashaa. why do i have the feeling it will all end tragically thereabouts.

Adigay ku jirta waxad samyn dontid illahayna ma ihi adigana ma tihid so no point of accusing anyone of anythig really. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that we both benefit from peace and development so therefore the rest is up to the people considering forums don't have final say thank god inshallah khayr

Illyria   

Fariid baabad tahayoo wax baad maqlaysaa taada uun ku ekow oo mar dambe yaan lagaa maqal Laascaanood. haddii intaa laga helo waa bilaw wanaagsan.

I can see how much hate is in you it will only destroy you not me. las canod is like any other city in somaliland to me no difference if I have a view that I think will make the peoples progress or live better ill give it now or In the future if you want to join your brothers regardless of clan and prosper its great if you wanna run after Ali galyd in mugdisho that's also your choice. At the end of the day we are just a product of our choices case in point buhoodle iyo deganadina from how they look in comparison with the other cities you haven't been making good choices. So maybe a change in strategy is required at least logic would say.

Illyria   

there you go again. back to your usual nonsense. what was that old saying? there i thought we just agreed to be and let be and we were doing so good until. but how did we get to bring hate into the conversation? in hore laguu yidhina waan u malaynayaa reer Laascaanood waa Somali, Somali bay rabaan dhib iyo dheefna Somali bay la wadaagi doonaan.

It's ironic how u argue you want somali unity and when given taloo you imply I have no right to because In your words I have no right to because I'm not from las canod. This doesn't imply somalinimo does it. It implies Reer miyinimo. So Saxib shaydanka iska naar let's at least agree on peace and development at least that's somilinimo iyo islamnimo