Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

las canod, sool and the entire east needs development not war

Illyria   

Dee adeer na daa hadaba. qabyaalada iyo reer miyinimadaba anagaa qaadanaynee sidaa nagu daa. Somali baanu rabnaa baa nu nidhi, adna waxaa nala daba taagan tahay wax aanu hore u diidnay. dee na dhig. oo na daa. oo shaqo kale yeelo.

K.O.W   

burahadeer;804078 wrote:
ciidamadii & calankii somaliland baa jooga.

Thank you for proving to SOL members and to the ALL the SOL visitors, that Laascaanood is under occupation and force. The one who complained about 1988 and Siyaad Barre's "alleged" oppression against his clan, is today bragging about oppressing a town because they happen to share the same blood/tribe as President Muhammad Siyaad Barre. lol

K.O.W;804104 wrote:
Thank you for proving to SOL members and to the ALL the SOL visitors, that Laascaanood is under occupation and force. The one who complained about 1988 and Siyaad Barre's "alleged" oppression against his clan, is today bragging about oppressing a town because they happen to share the same blood/tribe as President Muhammad Siyaad Barre. lol

Saxib somaliland is in las canod because of a legal contract that all the people of somaliland and their tribal elders agreed to. Of which galayd and others are signatories to. Furthermore sool is not entirely exlusive to one clan cainabo, oog and other towns are not part of anything other then somaliland furthermore buhoodle as we all know is shared domain as soon as you step outside the town. Furhermore their is no unified las canod voice some support somaliland some support puntland some support khatumo. No massacre or injustice happens as a state tool or anywhere on the same level. The important thing is we find the middle ground and live together in peace and work together to better the lives of our people

K.O.W   

The Hermet;804111 wrote:
Saxib somaliland is in las canod because of a legal contract that all the people of somaliland and their tribal elders agreed to. Of value galayd and others are signatories to. Furthermore sool is not entirely exlusive to one clan cainabo, oog and other towns are not part of sec furthermore buhoodle as we all know is shared domain as soon as you step outside the town. Furhermore their is no unified las canod voice some support somaliland some support puntland some support khatumo. No massacre or injustice happens as a state tool or anywhere on the same level. The important thing is we find the middle ground and live together in peace and work together to better the lives of our people

So, I guess the 5,000 SSC intellectuals, Politicians, Clan Leaders, Elders, Women, Youth that came from every town in Sool, Sanaag and Cayn, including Somali Galbeed, who come together in Taleex to take part in the Khaatumo-2 meeting, had no significance whatsoever, mind you, the meeting that took place in Taleex was the LARGEST Clan meeting that took place in Northern Somalia....like EVER!

If, that meeting and the amount of people from different walks of life, whom attended didn't mean NOTHING to you, then, I honestly would have to say, I don't know what would. It puts a smile on my face that YOU choose to "try" and oppress my clan, but, with the grace of Allah, you only oppressed a town that initially welcomed you back in 2007.

The people of Laascaanood technically deserve the oppression, humiliation and pain they're suffering under the hands of the very people they welcomed (SNM/Somaliland) in 2007. However, in 2012, they stood up against Somaliland, demonstrated against it. The Elders of Laascaanood, Politicians from Laascaanood attended the Conference of Taleex and accepted to be part of a State separate from Somaliland and Puntland. Despite that, your clan folk, purposely turned a deaf ear and blind eye to the truth. When blood spills, know that history will forever be remember you as, "The donkeys that didn't heed the warning" and us as, "the fighters against oppression and injustices" :D

Somaliland is your country feel welcome. Tribalism is over we are in the age of multiparty democracy. We will work together to make the lives of all our people better. Maintain the peace, promote brotherhood and progress. Feel welcome.

K.O.W   

burahadeer;804112 wrote:
there is no oppression there,they take care of the border.

Then, stop whining against 1988 and President Siyaad Barre's government. There was no such thing as "genocide" or "oppression" that was done against the tribes of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera (The Triangle).

K.O.W   

The Hermet;804118 wrote:
Somaliland is your country feel welcome. Tribalism is over we are in the age of multiparty democracy. We will work together to make the lives of all our people better. Maintain the peace, promote brotherhood and progress. Feel welcome.

If "Tribalism" is over for you, then why are you running away from Somalia? lol

K.O.W;804120 wrote:

Then, stop whining against 1988 and President Siyaad Barre's government. There was no such thing as "genocide" or "oppression" that was done against the tribes of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera (The Triangle).

This is laughable do research einstien nothing in comparison.

K.O.W   

The Hermet;804123 wrote:
This is laughable do research einstien nothing in comparison.

What is laughable is your attempt in putting a veil over your hypocrisy. lol

Abdul   

burahadeer;804112 wrote:
there is no oppression there,they take care of the border.

The border of which country???

K.O.W   

burahadeer;804125 wrote:
Hermet ,you not expecting logic from these guys .Haku dalin waa fadhi ku dirir:D

Oh, the irony! lol

In regards to the conference in taleex I really don't understand the concept of law this was based on. Case in point I am going to destroy one legal contract by signing another. A legal contract is a legal contract second thin the somaliland conference In burco borama and sheick were larger and we were all present furhermore no unified stance was agreed to at the end of the taleex conference as was a fact its even missing Signatures in regards to the las canod tribes as they themselves have stated. So all in all it doesn't add up. I'm going to destroy an agreement for another one which is not entirely agreed on. Somali logic is strange. Anywho we are not going to agree on politics clearly but peace and progress is universal.

K.O.W;804122 wrote:
If "Tribalism" is over for you, then why are you running away from Somalia? lol

Because I see no point of being part of a failed state considering.there is no more somaliwyn so seeing I was the first indepedent somali country why should I be hostage to a failed state I want all he children of somaliland regardless of clan to prosper.