Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

FOUND: 200 Somali migrants locked in underground bunker... for years

my cousin might be one of the people found in that place.he left for yemen 18 years ago and has been missing ever since:(

my aunt is going to be relieved if he is one of them insha allah.

^ THIS was on the BBC SOmali yesterday apparently. Not to get your hopes up but there is some dispute about exactly how many years these people were held captive (some are saying that it was less than 18). Inshallah your counsin will be found in any case.

It reminds me of when many, including around 40 youngsters from my home-town, including some family members, pregnant women, perished trying to cross the seas. AUN :(

this story reminds me off a little arabic folktale, an abusive xamari quranic teacher told me when i was like 6 years old at al hijra mosque in north london, before the area was relatively clean of the parasites. it goes like this, not sure if i'm telling it correctly; a few sheep-herding brothers go into a cave then sleep.... only to wake up like 300 years later loooooooooooool.

Blessed   

was that macalin Said? If I saw him today, I'd be inclined to beat him up.

May Allah have mercy on the dead. :(

Alpha Blondy;803975 wrote:
this story reminds me off a little arabic folktale, an abusive xamari quranic teacher told me when i was like 6 years old at al hijra mosque in north london, before the area was relatively clean of the parasites. it goes like this, not sure if i'm telling it correctly; a few sheep-herding brothers go into a cave then sleep.... only to wake up like 300 years later loooooooooooool.

That is an ayat in the quran if I remember correctly. Where they slept for an unknown period of time in a cave.

lol@blessed....was it true he groped some of the sisters....

no it was that rat-looking little ******* farax from denmark....he once threatened to elbow me ( waan ku jiqilane).... i laughed at him...thinking has this guy lost his mind....he then proceeded to literally use his skinny elbows on me....WTF.

Blessed   

^LOOOOOL. That's hilarious. *sorry*. I didn't hear that runtii, just remember him constantly running upstairs and beating the living daylights out of little girls and the macalins jocking that some of the ciyaal were more scared of him than Illahay. That place was an absolute joke, we didn't attend for long!