Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

FOUND: 200 Somali migrants locked in underground bunker... for years

OdaySomali;803980 wrote:
That is an ayat in the quran if I remember correctly. Where they slept for an unknown period of time in a cave.

Subhan'Allah! May Allah forgive my ignorance. i didn't know. i remember all these stories walahi til today but if only those abusive guys didnt beat me everyday and my strict religious mum wasn't too islamo-facist around the house, maybe i would've given it my full attention.... it so sad that til now i cant read arabic and that i used the cassette player then wrote it all in latin script to perform to the teacher without any reference to the quran... i reached 13 juz using this system of memory before music and the arts ruined me! but i couldnt read a randomly picked line in the smaller surahs now. one day i want to learn the quran and to understand it....inshallah

wyre   

princesshafsa;803959 wrote:
my cousin might be one of the people found in that place.he left for yemen 18 years ago and has been missing ever since:(

my aunt is going to be relieved if he is one of them insha allah.

Maybe, but they say this is after the fall of the government

Anyway allaha u dhib dhaamo somali wey dhibantahaye

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;803991 wrote:
Subhan'Allah! May Allah forgive my ignorance. i didn't know. i remember all these stories walahi til today but if only those abusive guys didnt beat me everyday and my strict religious mum wasn't too islamo-facist around the house, maybe i would've given it my full attention.... it so sad that til now i cant read arabic and that i used the cassette player then wrote it all in latin script to perform to the teacher without any reference to the quran... i reached 13 juz using this system of memory before music and the arts ruined me! but i couldnt read a randomly picked line in the smaller surahs now. one day i want to learn the quran and to understand it....inshallah

If you stay in London I got a brother at the age 20 who is a good teacher in quran just hit at me :D:D

Carafaat   

OdaySomali;803972 wrote:
It reminds me of when many, including around 40 youngsters from my home-town, including some family members, pregnant women, perished trying to cross the seas. AUN
:(

I was present during the tacsi in Borama city. AUN

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;803991 wrote:

looool:D

Carafaat;804200 wrote:
I was present during the tacsi in
Borama city
. AUN

Nice try... suffice to say though, many Somali cities have lost youth in the high seas.

Carafaat   

in 2008 I took part in a tacsi for dozens of young people who died in the high seas AUN. the city was mourning its youth.