Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Xafiiska Madaxweynaha Somalia Oo Beeniyey In Aqoonsigii Khaatumo Lagala Noqoday

Aaliyyah   

Muqdisho,(lasanod Online)- War caawa kasoo baxay xarunta madaxtooyada Somalia(villa Somalia), ayaa lagu beeniyey warar sheegaya in aqoonsigii lagala noqday maamulka Khaatumo.

Warkan oo saaka kusoo baxay warbaahinta qaarkood ayaa noqday mid aan sugnayn kadib markii xidhiidh aanu la sameynay xafiiska Madaxweyne Shiikh Shariif iyo madaxda Khaatumo State ee ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho.

Warqadan laga dhigay inuu kasoo baxday Xafiiska Raiisal wasaaraha ayaa farta lagu fiiqayaa inay si bug ah usoo farsameeyeen dhalinyaro ka shaqaysa xafiiska Cabdiweli oo kasoo jeeda Puntland, kuna faafiyeen mareegaha internetka ee ku hadla afka maamulka Faroole.

Dhanka kalena waxaa maalinta berri ah ka dhacaysa Hoteel Saxaafi ee magaalada Muqdisho xaflad ballaadhan oo lagu taageerayo heshiiska wada shaqaynta ee dhexmaray Dawladda Fedraalka iyo Maamulka Khaatumo.

Xafladan ayaa la sheegay inay kasoo qaybgeliyaan madaxda sare ee dawladda Federaalka Somalia, Wasiiro, Xildhibaano, Hay'adaha caalamiga ah iyo qaybaha kala duwan ee bulshada Muqdisho.

Warbaahinta Lasanod Online waxay ka raali gelinaysaa dhamaan akhristayaasha ku xidhan Shabkaddan ee nooga bartay wararka sugan goor walba, warqadaas aan la hubin oo mar kusoo baxday Lasanod Online.

Aaliyyah   

Hermit, taleex media online works with puntland..taas wa la ogyahay! it is not something new.

by the way go and read my other post about wagacusub, which is not a SSC news outlet. Shiekh Sharif's position did not change. He recognized Khaatumo State and stands by his decision. That is the fact on the ground. Deal with it.

salaam

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;801279 wrote:
Hermit, taleex media online works with puntland..taas wa la ogyahay! it is not something new.

by the way go and read my other post about wagacusub, which is not a SSC news outlet. Shiekh Sharif's position did not change. He recognized Khaatumo State and stands by his decision. That is the fact on the ground. Deal with it.

salaam

Eedo, Puntland maxaa kugu diray, soon you will come home inshallah.

Eedo, Puntland maxaa kugu diray, soon you will come home inshallah.

Waryee Somalia, war heedhe gabadha eedo hanaga dhihin, Ma eeda Saado baad ku qaldeysaa.;)

Aaliyah sis, what I don't understand is, Why are Khatumo people care about TFG recognition? they should concentrate their effort on building institutions.

Alliyah walal...walahi im a nationalist at heart...Your people live Everywhere in Somaliland they prosper they welcomed everywhere no problem...If you dont believe me, Somaliland is your country visit it and see for yourself. You are more then welcome to any city in Somaliland we know we brothers and sisters...the pirates waxba ha ka sugin they fighting along sub sub sub clan political arrangements... We live together around buhoodle, we live together in Sool we aint going anywhere, no need to create further division. We shared Somaliland before and we will share it again inshallah.

Alliyah walal...walahi im a nationalist at heart...Your people live Everywhere in Somaliland they prosper they welcomed everywhere no problem...If you dont believe me, Somaliland is your country visit it and see for yourself. You are more then welcome to any city in Somaliland we know we brothers and sisters...the pirates waxba ha ka sugin they fighting along sub sub sub clan political arrangements... We live together around buhoodle, we live together in Sool we aint going anywhere, no need to create further division. We shared Somaliland before and we will share it again inshallah.

Waaw change of strategy, first time I saw the Hawkish neo con Hermet begging Khatumits. ;) This is what Slanders need, soft soft diplomacy. ;)

Mario B   

The Hermet;801305 wrote:

I won't argue with the above, so long as "SL" don't become a "Phantom State" ....and as a unionist no one harasses me for putting my blue flag in front of my porch.

somalidu recognition bey ku khafiftey, khaatumo needs the recognition of its citizens before anything else, mida kale, ictraafku ma nacnac ba, here you, no I take it back lol

I would slit my own brothers neck if he attempted to divide Somaliland. No one is begging anyone, but ive been to Somaliland many times, and as God is my witness its not a tribalist state, we built Somaliland as a collective, In 1960 the las canod sultan rejected somaliland somalia unification, We share a common history because we live together everywhere, The children of Las canod, buhoodle etc...they need education, they need a decent living standard, instead of believing Galayds lies, of which the man is a serial lier, spend money on developing your region. Look at Borama, mashallah prospering, Hargaisa prospering, everywhere else is prospering, dont be ******, dont lack behind, we have to progress and move forward.

Coofle   

I don't think Shariif Will waste his only pressure paper on Somaliland,,,,That would be unwise of him.....Abdiweli is a puppet in Faroole's fingers...

Mario B   

The Hermet;801335 wrote:
I would slit my own brothers neck if he attempted to divide Somaliland. No one is begging anyone, but ive been to Somaliland many times, and as God is my witness its not a tribalist state, we built Somaliland as a collective, In 1960 the las canod sultan rejected somaliland somalia unification, We share a common history because we live together everywhere, The children of Las canod, buhoodle etc...they need education, they need a decent living standard, instead of believing Galayds lies, of which the man is a serial lier, spend money on developing your region. Look at Borama, mashallah prospering, Hargaisa prospering, everywhere else is prospering, dont be ******, dont lack behind, we have to progress and move forward.

Hermet, are you taking credit for there being peace in Borama and the rest of Awdal?, as far as I know..."SL" Gov has never put a penny in Awdal, the Airport in Borama is like a field of farm. The port in Lughya, it takes 2 days to unload 50 tonnes of goods because ships can't dock. The triangle towns are ripping off the people Awdal, Sool and Sanaag, it's time this farce ended. The only time "SL" has invested in Sool and Sanaag is when they are building police stations.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia mr script u wish i was your eedo odayhow labada ilig kaso taganyihiin. With that been said I have nothing against reer puntland they are my people. Laakin puntland mamulka hada nimanka gacanta ku haya waa inay khaatumo warkeeda ka baxaan oo danahooda uun ku ekaadaan. taaso runti la waydiineen qasab ayeey ku garanayaan inay danaha khaatumo qoseen...

Aaliyyah   

makulalow? are you a new person runti mesha u hesasid wali ma garanayo laakin suaashadaan hadaan ka jawaabo TFG waa dawlada somaliyeed ee ku meelgaadhka ah..aqoosingeedana hadaan reer khaatumo nahay waan qadarinanaa. TFG ma qole shisheeya? miyaana aheen dawladeena somaliyeed? waa yaab?..aad iyo aad ayaan anagu ugu mahad celinana shiekh sharif tageerada iyo aqoonsiga uu na siiya.

tan sadexad reer somaliland so kuwaas yaguba hadaba la fadhisanaya TFG oo lagu khasbay inay hadal la yeeshaan markay shisheeya wax kaso wayeena dantu ku kaliftay inay ogoladaan?? TFG waa dawlada somaliyeed ee no wada talinasa umadoo dhan baa ku khasban inay la fadhistaan. Markaa shekada raqiiska ee "TFG" maxaad ka rabtiin ma shaqeenaso? tan kale puntland funds way ka qadata TFG? oo TFG maamulkasta funds ayeey kusoo hagaajisa suu dadkiisa wax ugu qabto? marka reer Khaatumo maxa u diiday inay TFG la fadhiistaan oo la hadlaan oo aqoonsi helaaan oo hadhowna yaguna sileeg funds mamulkooda ugu helaan oo wax qabsadaan oo umadooda wax taraan oo horumar gadhaan. Xaasidnimada qaar wa laga wacanyahay.