Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Wild Story

Nur   

From the eNuri Archives of yesteryear

Nurtel (eNuri) Communications Presents:

A Wild Story

Enjoy this story.

Once upon a time there was this man in the jungles, enjoying a nice day watching the equatorial lush green foliage and the exotic animal life. Suddenly, the man heard the movement of a lion behind him, he runs for his life, but the sounds gets closer and closer, and the man keeps up running as fast as he could for his life.

The man came face to face with the lion, and to his right a there is a deep well, his options are narrowed between drowning in the well and being chewed by a hungry lion, the man decides to jump in the well hoisting himself with a rope tied to the top of the well for drawing water.

As he reached the bottom of the well, the man sees a huge man-eating snake taking a nap at the bottom, the man pulls himself up to the middle of the well, suspended between a hungry lion on the top and a sleeping snake at the bottom.

Meanwhile the man notices that two mice, one black and one white are chewing the very rope he was hanging on, making it thinner and thinner.

The man begins reacts by swinging with the rope hitting the sides of the walls of the well periodically, and as hits one of the walls, he feels a sticky stuff on his shoulder, he examines the stuff, he finds that it is honey as there was a beehive colony on the wall of the well, the man starts licking the honey to his satisfaction up until he remembers where he is and jumps out of bed. The man was dreaming.

The man went to consult a Sheikh to interpret his dream:

The sheikh in laughter, asks the man :

"Don't you understand the meaning of this dream?"

The man replied "No sir, I do not, please interpret it for me"

"The lion that was chasing you is the angel of Death ( Malakul Mowt)"

"The well which housed the snake is your grave "

"The Rope in the well that you were hanging on, was your life timeline ticking away"

"The Rodents chewing your Rope , black and white mice are the day and the night"

The man asks "The honey, Sir, What is the honey in the dream"

The sheikh says :

"The honey is the life of this world ( Dunyaa), its temptations which made you forget that there was death behind you and a grave ahead of you. You end up in your grave while savoring the taste of the honey up until you find yourself standing on trial for your deeds in a court of law of the most just kind"

Think Different Today

Stop Swinging, licking honey, wake up voluntarily, before you wake up in chains!

Repent

Nur

2003 eNuri Softwaano Series

Dunyaa, it's lawful enjoyment are up for an audit, it's illegal fun are up for Punishment!""

:D Jazak-Allah khayr brother

this one beautiful story!

The honey is the life of this world ( Dunyaa), its temptations which made you forget that there was death behind you and a grave ahead of you. You end up in the grave while savoring the taste of the honey up until you find yourself standing trial for your deeds in a court of law of the most just kind,

Subhan Allah!

its amazing and scary how precise this is to reality.

Sabha   

Marsha Allah brothert Nur

I learned so much from you, Jazzak Allah brother and reminding us hereafter I know we love so much. Thanks brother.

Sabha   

Marsha Allah brother Nur

I learned so much from you, Jazzak Allah brother for reminding us hereafter I know we love duyaa so much. Thanks brother.

Nur   

Conquest

Did you ever consider becoming an intrepreter of dreams? the snake could well be the right punishment for taarikul salaat, jazaaka, jazaakellahu khairan.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Life is like a dream, only in this dream we have control over our actions, if the dream was a screen, we are given a mouse to browse the screen, and make right judgements as we browse.

So, can you share with us some of your dunyaa dreams, let us see the sacriest dream you had, like being force fed with a cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory while you are unable to resist.

Nur

Saalixa   

lool@nur

is that your bad dream? staring at a cheescake and trying to resist it, was that so scary for you nu? iam laughing so bad right now, ar qoosalka waad iga dhamaysay>you must love cheesecake. its haram ok!! lol

fisrt thanx for the story, that was scary stuff. ah i dont want to share my baad dreams, (trust me they have nothing to do with cheescakes) but then i heard you should not talk about them, you should let it be or theyll come true, haunting you. is it true???would any person have any idea?

but thanx for sharing nur

Nur   

Rayaana sis

I am traumatized and tempted whenever I look @ Cheesecake or carrot cakes out of joy not fear, so whenever I see a cheesecake, I see six miles run around the tracks, to transform it to useful energy, my favorite sport being , running laps under the influence of dhiker, tasbiix, tahliil, salaat cala rasuul etc, there goes my fantasy. Sometimes, the rhythem of my footsteps and breath patterns resonate with the dhiker, Subxaanallah, alxamdulillah, Laa Ilaaha illa Allahu wa Allahu Akbar, wa lillahul xamd, wa laa xawla wa laa quwata illa billah, and so on, nothing is as pleasurebale as combining running a long distance (or any aerobic excercise) and Dhiker, why not try it?

Nur

-Lily-   

Hey Nur, dikir and running, never tried that. Actually I only run when my head is about to explode with thoughts.

Unfortunatley I tend to remember my dreams with vivid photgraphic memory, this is good when it's a nice dream but horrible when it's a nightmare because it ruins your morning.

One of the worst dreams I had was one with about praying salat and it was also the shortest dream I had. I have religious dreams sometimes so far had 3 dreams of them stuck with me.

Last summer I has a warning dream about prayer. In my dream I was making wedges chips (wedges with herbs and just the right amount of salt) don't ask, I must have slept thinking of food/hungry. Anyway, in the dream I am watching tv in the living room, I can smell the chips in the oven and I get up to get them after a while. I am watching Sky News, I remember it so vividly, and a blond woman is telling the news. I go to the kitchen, I open the oven, and my face gets so hot. SO I get a cloth to get the tray out, my whole face gets so heated by the oven-air and the chips says to me 'Just like I am being fried in here so will you in hell for not praying'.

Just like that, in man's voice, and the voice was very well spoken. I dropped the tray and woke up so fast ( I rarely wake up from dreams in the middle of the night, they fizzle out and I remember them in the morning).

I already knew what it meant because I was being lazy and worried about missing prayers in the morning, getting up at 3 in the summer, so it was really my consciouness warning me.

Another dream was several years ago when I was 17 and I was just getting interested in Islam. I used to read the translation before I slept and so one night I dream we were in the local shopping centre, and all of a suddden there was a huge trumpet sound and everyone started screaming and running. This centre has huge escelators , and wheerever pppl ran to fire would come out of it, then I woke up. I also know why I had that dream because at that time I was reading about judgment day and the final hour.

The third dream was just plain weird.

My mum says Allah warns those he loves. Dreams are just dreams though right? If they help good, if not forget it?

Nur   

Waterlilly

Your mum is rightt!

And your dreams are exceptionally inspirational, I am amazed, to say the least, like your mum said, a dream is a warning for believers. It shows that Allah is looking out for you, its a hint, a signal to make your prayers your priority, because for some reason, you are chosen by Allah SWT, being lazy with prayers cant raise you to that lofty place, so you get a warning shot, please take it very seriously, it can be the best thing that happened to you.

Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Current events can bite off a chunk of our spirituality, constant attention to these fast breaking events can, if we are not careful, dilute our spiritual concentration of core ibaadah activities such as prayers ( Salat) and meditation ( Tadabbur/ Tafakur).

We need to think deeply about the hour of death, as its around us all the time, and specially these days, its on yard sale, human lives are the cheapest commodities being traded by the rich and powerful.

So let us not lose both, a strong relationship with our maker can translate to a wiser approach in handling out-of-control events around us. Allah says in Quraan: "Worship Your Lord till the hour of Yaqeen ( Death)!"

Lets do the basics right!

Nur