Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin amir on Farole Oil .... LMAAOOO

Somalia   

Is this the only picture he could make on the progress of Puntland and oil exploration? He never even thanked Faroole for making him a full person with full rights, that bothers me more :D

nuune   

That made the Dr laughing(are you high on khat today), but it is not really FUNNY, not funny at all.

Showqi   

Somalia;800233 wrote:
Is this the only picture he could make on the progress of Puntland and oil exploration? He never even thanked Faroole for making him a full person with full rights, that bothers me more
:D

Maxaa Faroole loogu mahad celiyaa wixii ay asxaabtiisu afar gobol iyo nus ka dhigeen ayuun buu isaguna isku kab kabay (Doing the wright thing is just normal sxb). Naga daa niyow illaahay baa waxa dhameystira, Faroolena oliyada fuuqsigeeda Soomaaliya oo dhan waa in uu wax ka siiyo ee ma aha in uu reerkiisa uun ku ekeyo (waa intaas uun waxa uu Amiin meesha ku sawiray).

So Amiin now can see the future and what Faroole & son will do? Yet the President of Puntland Stated clearly that he Oil belongs to all the people and no Somali will be left out.

NASSIR   

Amin paints on current issues and popular public sentiment. It's up to us to hold Somali or clan based leaders accountable.

I think this is just an extension of recent clannish attacks on Puntland leadership. Also I don't think all these clannish attacks will have any impact on Puntland. The people are wholeheartedly supporting the exploration it has actually united them all, more so than at any time in our history.