Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

How much of old Somalia debt should Somaliland accept in negotiations with Mogadishu?

If a fair referendum were to take place,majority of the people would vote for somalia.but the secessionists know that and wont allow it.

Eng.Cadde;798838 wrote:
If a fair referendum were to take place,majority of the people would vote for somalia.but the secessionists know that and wont allow it.

In a fair UN referendum in Somaliland to vote for recognition

90% will vote for a full fledged independent republic like they did before

Burco Togdheer

Hargeysa

Borama Awdal

Berbera saaxil

Sanaag ceerigaabo

sool (Laascaanood caynabo oog)

Carafaat   

Xaaji, dont worry SL can keep its flag, 18 may and all other symbols of the State. But there will be definetly no seat for SL at the table of the UN and AU.

Carafaat wishful thinking Somaliland will keep its flag its nation its territory and its symbols and it will achieve its goals everything will go step by step and Somalilanders will get what they deserve and their right position in the world inshallah.

Oodweyne;798766 wrote:

I shan't begrudge you such a wishful thinking on your part; for only God knows that you need this sort of thing. Particularly, knowing, ever since
Col. Yey
did as he was told and head it for a
"forced retirement"
, his ever cheering
"Tolka"
had a big egg of shame and injurious embarrassment on their collective faces, indeed...
:D
:D

Guru, there you go again muddying the discourse and conjuring up salty images of imaginary “Tolka” and “Yey” where there is none. Alas, there is little hope of that being dropped from the Guru’s lexicon any time soon. :D

Putting jokes aside, awoowe, where have I erred? I am fully aware that as far as some pro-independence diaspora fat cats are concerned, any offer less of the elite gallery having the cake to itself is perennially not favored. But for the average hardworking farmer in Gabiley, and the small business owner in Oodwayne and Yiroowe, any realistic offer of a peaceful union and financial stability would be of satisfactory nature despite of it coming against the backdrop of twenty year-long indoctrination. Mujaahid, I am a big believer inaanu shacabku sidaa u sii fogayn ayna daaleen waqtigan.

Anyways, I have some oil projects for you if you want to visit the famous Dharoor valley. Hopefully the search will not produce a duster. :)

Qandalawi;798734 wrote:
^It seems you are taking the secessionists bravado and 'importance' to heart mate.

The whole secessionist project is nothing more the clan issue. If you are going to do all that for a clan, the Somali governments problems is immense as they need to square that with every clan that has an issue.

Qandalaawiyoow, aside from my admitted soft spot for Somaliland, awoowe, there is no heavy agenda on my part. As a descriptive term, we should make a distinction between Somaliland and the main clan. The 7 Principles of discussion approach I am endorsing on SOL is pragmatism tempered one which I believe can go long way in setting the stage for a productive dialogue. It is all in good nature.

Carafaat   

Indeed, dadku wee daalleen. Xal baa loo baahanyahay.

Do you know how many people opposed the Londen Conference and demonstrated in Hargeysa, 0. If we would belief Oodweyneh the masses would demonstrate and accuse Siilanyo selling out the country. :D

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;798806 wrote:
Dad ba jiray waligood ba diidana isutaga labada dal lixdanki waad ogayd inqlaabki dhacay 1961 kolkey ay Somaliland mar labaad xorowday dadki waxay is yidhaheen mar danbe jaaniiskaasi yanay idin dhaafin aqoonsi calaami Muhimad saa u weyn uga ma fadhido mar hadaan reer Somaliland laga xukumeyn meel kale thats what their priority is dalkooda gacantooda ka jira murana kama jiro waxa kale eeh la so mal maluuqo wa sheekoyin kale dadkan mamuulada sameystey eeh aad ka sheekeneysiid wa Facebook states oo comyutaro lugu dhex sameyey meel ay ka taliyaan na ma jirto. Somaliland dalkay sheegaato wa xukunta gacanteeda ayey ku jirta wa inad xaqiiqada ogatiid 2011 18 may 20 jirki Somaliland waad ogayd siday u dhacday maha wax kursi iyo sheeko gabaan ku fadhida Somaliland wa taarkhdooda identiytigooda dalkooda dadkooda dhalashadooda intasina cidi kama badali karto wala qolyaha Koonfurta Somalia ka yimi wala qolo kalee oo meel kale ka yimi. Abwaanow hadaad Somaliland so caga dhigatiid sharciga Somaliland ba ku qabta u have to understand that wax laga weydinayo ma jirto markad xuduudaha ama hawada SL so gashiid baryo maha waadna ogtahay adigu meeshan qanuun iyo sharci ba ka jira hellow this is not Somalia.

lol...XX inqilaabkii sidaan maqlay saraakiil dhawr ah oo uu Xasan Kayd ku jiro ma ahayn riyo shacabka dhan la wadaageen...Dalkooda unbaad ku haysaa.....ninyahow Khaatumo, Awdal iyo Maakhir maxaad ka leedahay ma xoog baa lagu maquuninayaa? Oo ma reer baa reer ka xoog badan waa yaabe? Midda kale waxaan aaminsanahay I will receive a heroes welcome when I visit Hargeysa in few years time in order to watch ciyaaraha gobollada oo halkaas lagu qaban doono Insha Allaah; markaan Xamar lee lagu qaban maayo sheekadu waa is beddeshey oo dalka ayaa lala wadaagi fan-ka....Waxaan la yaabay this is not Somalia ku lehe.....Ma Soomaaliya la'aanteed baad jiri lahaydaan runta isku sheegnee?

Like it was stated in 1991 when all the tribes of Somaliland signed the document: "We are not a tribal state, we are all one and the same, we share a common destiny, shared a common history and shall share a common future"...."We will leave everything in the past and move on"....... Somaliland was declared thereafter.....yaaa dadkan waax u shegaaa....:cool:

ALL THE THE PEOPLE OF SOMALILAND AND ITS CLANS STAND TOGETHER......

Somaliland was founded in Borama and Burco...no one has claim over it...as is clear from its democratic system of governance...tell that to the pirates who are yet to offer the mythical criminal enterprise top job to a resident of las canod.... :cool:

Taleexi   

Boowe aa say la' tahay. We aint a tribal state.....miyaad tiri? If it Looks Like a Duck, Walks Like A Duck, Sounds Like a Duck then it must be a tribal state.

Taleexi is right he needs to be fully represented with in the SL government the Garaad clan doesn't hold the speaker of the parliament like they used to in the past. Perhaps we should relocate the country's capital to Laascaanood to satisfy the eastern citizens of our country.