Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Puntland Minister in Buhoodle says 630 Puntland Troops are there

A_Khadar   
:D I guess waa "caagado" uu mushahar ku qaato.. Let us see if Faroole did or will pay the salary of those 630 uncount men to Mr. Faruur.

As long as they're the sons of Buhoodle and defending their land from the mad secessionists, who cares if they come under PL or Khaatumo.

A_Khadar   

^^ GT, you get that right! Mr. Faruur is doing some house nigga job in Buhodle but that won't make no difference @ the end of the day.

Khadar, the fact that he was no where to be seen when the wild dog of Burco was attaching the town, says a lot about him. Maybe it's too little too late now.

Duufaan   

Khaatumo has problem if they do not understand the solution of Guno collected people lies in Faroole and Garoowe. Faroole hold two confreres peacefully and planing to do another one in border city of Garrowe. Khaatumo cannot afford ignoring Faroole, interfere Khaatumo state. Khaatumo must speak faroole Galmudug style language, otherwise Khaatumo will not be around too long

Somalia   

Duufaan;797941 wrote:
Khaatumo has problem if they do not understand the solution of Guno collected people lies in Faroole and Garoowe. Faroole hold two confreres peacefully and planing to do another one in border city of Garrowe. Khaatumo cannot afford ignoring Faroole, interfere Khaatumo state. Khaatumo must speak faroole Galmudug style language, otherwise Khaatumo will not be around too long

What has Galmudug done against Faroole that we do not know of?

There's a reason behind Galmudug's inclusion in Garowe Principle, they have a purpose, Khaatumo has no leverage against Faroole.

The guy who's talking is from Gobolka Cayn ee Mamuulka Khaatumo State of Somalia. He is not a threat to Khaatumo State sovereignty for he is merely talking to get paid by Faroole.

Show us a VIDEO of a SSDF-clan member claiming Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions of Khaatumo State of Somalia being part of Puntland. :D

I dare you! :D

A_Khadar   

Cusmaano what did you say? Khatumo currently is in war with successionists and busy with defending and liberting its lands not to mention it only exists less than three months.

Somalia   

Yeah, copying Somalina, original as ever I see.

Let me quote myself to show you what I said. You are clearly stumped by it and do not have an answer so you resort to asking me what I said again :(

There's a reason behind Galmudug's inclusion in Garowe Principle, they have a purpose, Khaatumo has no leverage against Faroole.

Abdul   

Somalia;797948 wrote:

You think Farole has the say who is and isnt a state???This kind of hero worship stinks.