Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Khaatumo complains about the garowe clan enclave interference

Somalia;797840 wrote:
Man, stop using laughter as a defense mechanism, you know it's true, if recognition was given tomorrow, the ones at the door holding you back will always be the pirates
:D

Ask Faroole for help via his wife.

Somalia the garowe clan enclave is a little mini fiefdom in north Somalia they don't matter when it comes to the big boys. Pirates lost everything they lost the respect of the maakhirate community they are losing the trust of the Goldogob folks and even the clan its self are all taking their different route raascaseer. Mamuulka budhlayn wa baqashi faraska is mooday:D Qolyahan budhlayn dad xiishooda ba maha madaxdooda dumarkooda bay kaftanka raqiiska so dhex galiyaan hore lo yidhi wa muran ma nagoodle.

A_Khadar;797849 wrote:
Awoowe, if you recall what Habsaase said in Lodon before your diaspora and all delegates of your clan was that his clan isn't with s/l. He was the only person in the confernece of your clan.. If that isn't enough proof that there isn't disunity among Khatumo people, what is it? Habaar maaha miyaa?

Each president is working and they are all doing fine jobs.

So now xaabsade is telling the truth i thought he was a horgal and he needs to be killed

A khadar awoow we shall see how it goes laakin nafta kheyr u sheeg

Midnimo hormar iyo cadalaad baan idinku duceynaya amiin dhe

Carafaat   

There is love in the air.

Nobody loves Khatumite's more then Somalilander's. And nobody loves Somalilanders more then Unionist. Hence their opposition to recongnition. And nobody loves Puntland more then I do. And they truly love me. Once I suggested to crown me as Isim or Boqor too, and give. A title of Boqorka I. Bari. This was before Buurmadoow was known.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797855 wrote:
So now xaabsade is telling the truth i thought he was a horgal and he needs to be killed

Horgal is always horgal and Xaabsade is one.. My point there is if you don't even believe me, your horgal told you before your faces. That is another proof ofKhatumo ppl are united under KHS..

Liibaan   

A_Khadar;797833 wrote:
;)
That goes both ways... Have some attention to those from you lot as well. Somalis are somalis..

Ma la yaabtay, he only pays attention to members Khaatumo State of Somalia, he doesn't see himself, and his fellow clan-secessionists XX, JB, NG, Odweyne, Hermit, etc

Liibaan   

A_Khadar;797831 wrote:
Osman Badawe, the great man (one man's hero is another's.... you finish this) isn't from Switzerland. But anyhoo he wasn't in the conference either but the idea was from another young man from there. I am liking it since I see how effective it works. This could be a solution for somalia as well...

Some want to insult a writer like Osman Badawi, when they blindly supports the mad Warlord Silaanyo and the mad Somalidiid-land Clan militia, War Criminal Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab killed thousands of innocent people for the last 30 years in Hargeisa, Burco, Xudun, Buhoodle, Widhwidh etc.

'Liibaan';797902 wrote:
NG blindly supports his mad uncle - War Criminal Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab who killed thousands of innocent people for the last 30 years in Hargeisa, Burco, Xudun, Buhoodle, Widhwidh etc.

Its good that Liibaan really cares about xudun burco hargeysa widhwidh burco buhoodle all those cities liibaan really loves his country you can dislike siilaanyo he just serves the country he doesn't own Somaliland he will leave the presidential office tomorrow liibaan you can replace him in the near future.

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797909 wrote:
Its good that Liibaan really cares about xudun burco hargeysa widhwidh burco buhoodle all those cities liibaan really loves his country you can dislike siilaanyo he just serves the country he doesn't own Somaliland he will leave presidential office tomorrow liibaan you can replace him in the near future.

XX ma waxaa la gaadhay markii aad marqaami jirtay, Somalidiid-land Clan Enclave waa sheekaada marqaanka, ani haa iila imaan. My President is Sheikh Shariif Shiekh Ahmed, the President of Somalia, my beloved country is SOMALIA, my noble flag is the beautiful blue flag of Somalia with the White star in middle.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;797851 wrote:
Somalia the garowe clan enclave is a little mini fiefdom in north Somalia they don't matter when it comes to the big boys. Pirates lost everything they lost the respect of the maakhirate community they are losing the trust of the Goldogob folks and even the clan its self are all taking their different route raascaseer. Mamuulka budhlayn wa baqashi faraska is mooday:D Qolyahan budhlayn dad xiishooda ba maha madaxdooda dumarkooda bay kaftanka raqiiska so dhex galiyaan hore lo yidhi wa muran ma nagoodle.

:D Keep trying to convince yourself of that when you go to sleep every night. History is written in stone and it shows that Puntlanders can make things happen unlike any other. Who can doubt Puntland wouldn't be independent if it sought to do so. Carafaat said it like it was, hire PLers to help you.

FYI, Puntlanders live in more land than the secessionists so I wouldn't call it small :D

Taleexi   

Secessionists are suffering from what I call "Saado Syndrome"....... I invented this term thus, it is copyrighted and patented. Saado remains to be an objective artist throughout her career with minor political gaffes but unfortunately secessionists are blinded by baseless hatred against non-Somalilanders .....May Allah help them to see the light.

Duufaan   

NG

Khaatumo is in a holly mission and will not rest until peace and calm stored. Khaatumo is not negotiating. There is nothing to negotiate here.

Osman Hasan alone destroy the somaliland forum group. Somali land Forum which for 21 years begging, including churches are out of business. Soon somaliland will be out of business too, going back to modisho unwillingly.

NGONGE   

^^ You see, Duufaan, I don't mind it when you or Liibaan talk nonsense, I really don't. You are simply names on a disucssion forum and you have no weight to speak of (as do I or most of the posters on this site). Now it is very likely that Liibaan is this Osman person (there is a similarity in the stroppy style of writing and endless wailing) however, since he goes by the pen name of Liibaan, I take his words with a pinch of salt. On the other hand, with the real Osman Hasan and the foolish leaders of Khaatumo making him (more or less) their spokesperson, I have to point and laugh.

I am willing to stretch the limits of common sense and accept Khadar's argument that THREE presidents is a workable and responsible thing. But, having read Osman Hassan's waffle on more than one occasion, I really can't take this Khaatumo thing that seriously when they give such a job to such a man.

Osman's real job should be similar to the Imam's son (not the advisor). He needs to set up a website that is a mouthpiece for the KH government (just like Garowe online is for the Imam and Somaliland.org is for Siilaanyo). The job of "chairman of communication something something" must be given to someone more stately and less rabid than this man (hada if this KH thing would want to be taken seriously).

Somalia;797911 wrote:
Keep trying to convince yourself of that when you go to sleep every night. History is written in stone and it shows that Puntlanders can make things happen unlike any other. Who can doubt Puntland wouldn't be independent if it sought to do so. Carafaat said it like it was, hire PLers to help you.

FYI, Puntlanders live in more land than the secessionists so I wouldn't call it small

I dont call the garowe bosaso corridor more land...wake up and smell the coffee..you cant set foot in most of sanag and all of sool of which you claim...so stop dreaming...and except the reality...this mini pirate criminal state you have is a chinese replica of Somaliland...cheap my friend a cheap copy indeed.

Duufaan;797938 wrote:
NG

Khaatumo is in a holly mission and will not rest until peace and calm stored. Khaatumo is not negotiating. There is nothing to negotiate here.

Osman Hasan alone destroy the somaliland forum group. Somali land Forum which for 21 years begging, including churches are out of business. Soon somaliland will be out of business too, going back to modisho unwillingly.

Dufaaan...i look forward to meeting the forces of saado cali on the battle field...apoligies..khatumoites i meant...buhoodle doesnt constitute mamul gobleed...and Somaliland aint negotiating on its land and remember even South Sudan and Kosovo have minorities that opposed their independence meaning you dont count saxib...:D