Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would u like to see as the president in the elections 2012?

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;796492 wrote:
^^ Cabdilahi yusuf the warlord was not welcome in Xamar you have a problem with that.

No, I don't, I am pointing out the sheer hypocrisy and how some people are logical thinkers while other are well, lets just say blinded by special interests.

^^ Aideed saying xududa aa lisu furaa lawada dal, hal passport aa la heesana,, ali mohamed gedhi saying warshadda baastada ilaa hodan diyaarada duqeeneso,salaad ali jeelle saying ''qax ma hurto waaye'', Darwiish kidnapping teenagers then claiming ransome, so much for dowladdnimo

so far sharif is the best.Cool, non controversial,non tribalist,don't talk too much for the heck of it & look honest.Only thing to know is his bank acct...if musuqmaasaq.

Sensei   

Do not know about Tarzan, he is too charged to bring folks together. Like the above gentleman said, Buurahadheer, Somalia could use someone who benefits from the trust of all. I think, Shariif given his acute-learning-curve is best placed to summon the trust of all Somalis. The man could be our generation's Aden Cadde, provided his choice of PM is of contrast to him in terms political savvy.

Skeptic   

I am pretty sure those who have (or claim) the most interest in Somalia have already picked a so-called "president / puppet" so no need to waste valuable brain cells over this matter ...