Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Who would u like to see as the president in the elections 2012?

Labada kore waan kugu raacsanahay, waxaan ku dari lahaa Mudane Tarsan.

So my top 3 will be like this:

1. Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo

2. Abdihakim Mohamud Haaji Fiqhi

3. Mohamed Ahmed Nur Tarsan

Although the president will act as ceremonial and the government will be based on 4.5 formula i would like to see those 3 men as our new leaders.

President : Mohamed Ahmed Nur Tarsan

Prime Minister : Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo

Speaker of the House : Abdihakim Mohamud Haaji Fiqhi

gaacuur, Tarzan has done a lot of great things for banaadir but sometimes caadifaad qabiil aas qabyaa ,dhagaxtuur is a better guy to lead the nation also mohamed ali Ameriko would be a great alternativ

Sensei   

Cambuulo iyo bun;796338 wrote:
gaacuur, Tarzan has done a lot of great things for banaadir but sometimes caadifaad qabiil aas qabyaa

Caadifad qabiil, has been the norm, part & parcel of the Somali politics. But, QARANIMO must supersede CAADIFAD in order for a new president to competently carry his/her duty to the country. Somalis will be very wise to bring Sharif back, needless to say he has become the president we never expected him to be.

Sensei;796353 wrote:
Caadifad qabiil, has been the norm, part & parcel of the Somali politics. But, QARANIMO must supersede CAADIFAD in order for a new president to competently carry his/her duty to the country. Somalis will be very wise to bring Sharif back, needless to say he has become the president we never expected him to be.

True sxb qaranimo is the most important but caadifada waa in la laga tagaa, shariif is a great guy what i like most with him is that he is daacad and the nation need leaders like him

Cambuulo iyo bun;796351 wrote:
walaalkiis what are you talking about ?

I am tired of hearing these presidents in Somalia. We got president for every region. Is a big joke now. If we get president in federal

level , how will he be any different ? He won't have big impact on those regions since there is already a president of thier choice in power already.

walaalkis;796373 wrote:
I am tired of hearing these presidents in Somalia. We got president for every region. Is a big joke now. If we get president in federal

level , how will he be any different ? He won't have big impact on those regions since there is already a president of thier choice in power already.

listen there is only one president in somalia okey, the other guys is just qurba joog every one can claim to be a president but in the end of the day its only shariif who is the president.. I dont believe in that federalism thing it will only segregate us

Sensei   

Cambuulo iyo bun;796371 wrote:
True sxb qaranimo is the most important but caadifada waa in la laga tagaa, shariif is a great guy what i like most with him is that he is daacad and the nation need leaders like him

There you go DAACAD is what we are after, and we have it in him. Elect Shariif then, inta kale iska ilooba.