Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

God bless turkey

Even teachers moved thier family in mogadishu.

Their generosity is beyond , allaah qeyr kasiiyo . Even Somalis don't do this for one another.

Insha Allah one day , we will grant them some of our oil reserves free.

remember turkey along the west that took millions of us as refugees,arabs gave us soo much money,kenyans,ethiopians where many of us stay & do business..infact we owe to the whole world...that much we should realize.

The Zack;795814 wrote:
Ameen! God bless Uganda and Burundi for giving Turkey the peace they need to operate. Taas yaan la ilaawin.

Turkiga iyo Reer Turkigaba doesn't get any $$$$ back. Burundi iyo Ugaandha ciidamadooda loo biilaa, doolarkoodana dalkooda ku noqdaa. Taas kala ogoow adigana.

Turkiga, dowladooda iyo dadweynahoodaba wey ku wada mahadsanyihiin kun jeer. Soomaalida damiirka leh abaalkooda ma iloowi doonto.

faarah22   

they are paying with their lives smart guy. taas maka fikirtay. and they came way before turkey, which only came after al shabaab back was broken. plus they way poorer, so what ever lil help they give is magnified in my eyes.

faarah22   

me thinks your an undercover AS sympthizer who hates dowlad. one man is teaching you how to fish and another is giving you crumbs, open your eyes miskiin. if you have functioning gov. you wont have to beg turkey for anything ma garatay. Turkey ixsaan bilaash kuma falaysa ayadaba, they have their own geopolitical ambitions. however i support anyone who helps our people, whatever his mashruuc, but some are doing more good than others, so please put them in the correct order.

faarah22   

i forgot to mention also uganda is in peace and prosperity, somalis are doing great business, not to mention universities its the one of africa brightest hopes, even extracting oil as we speak, except in the far north ..which has no significant effect on the country. i stayed in uganda for 5 years so i know. inform yourself miskiin.

The Zack   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;795842 wrote:
Turkiga iyo Reer Turkigaba doesn't get any $$$$ back. Burundi iyo Ugaandha ciidamadooda loo biilaa, doolarkoodana dalkooda ku noqdaa. Taas kala ogoow adigana.

Turkiga, dowladooda iyo dadweynahoodaba wey ku wada mahadsanyihiin kun jeer. Soomaalida damiirka leh abaalkooda ma iloowi doonto.

Caddaanta and/or diin waxaa ka raaceyso ma aqaano but every sane person knows what Uganda and Burundi have done and are doing for Somalia. If Burundi/Uganda troops didn't sacrifice their lives for Somalia regardless of how much money they are getting, Turkiyiinta wouldn't have been anywhere close to Xamar. They can take billions of dollars for all I care, it aint my money. I appreciate their will to stay in Somalia and fight the shabaab. Ninna cuntuu keenaa iyo dawooyin, ninna naftiisa u huraa oo safka horuu ku jiraa. We should give credits in the proper order as the other fella said. I will salute Museveni before I say anything about Turkey. Afrikaanka inuu Afrikaanka kale u mahad celiyo waa ku adag tahay. Xitaa Kenya qaar baa caaya everyday despite the fact they live in Nairobi for years.

P.s. Anybody who thinks that Turkey has 0 interest of their in Somalia has no idea about the world we are living in today. Countries have NO friends but interest.

why anyone talk about interest when these people r helping ordinary starving dying somalis.Who cares if they gettin billions for it..it ain't your money to begin with & won't get a penny of that regardless whetha those countries stay or leave!and who cares what they interested down the road..whateva it's they will get their gratitude from somali people be it love or material.........they deserve it.