Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

MaashaAllah Reer Somaliland UK!

Abwaan   

The Hermet;792862 wrote:
i seen somalia demo's saxib they get like 2 people like duke and aliyah..and after 3 hours they go home when they feel lonely.

SOMALILAND HA NOLATO...we never got it for free hundreds of thousands died for it, we stand ready to die for it, till the last Somalilander :cool:

My friend meel xun baad bahasha gaarsiisay, laakiin haddii aan kula kaftamo, waan ogahay in dad badan oo ka mid ah dadkaan isku soo baxay ay ka tahay muddaaharaad, laakiin miyaad diideysaa in qaar badan oo ka mid ahina ay soo doonteen qayilaad bilaash ah oo meesha qaad loogu qaybiyey?:)

Abwaan   

Marduuf jaad ahay soo jersheen, muddaaharaad xay u dheheen ©Abwaan.....shiribkii mudaaharaadka berri sadarkaas uu ka billaabanaa insha Allaah oo barbaarta gaashaaman baa ku baashaali doonta!:)

lool@Marduuf jaad ahay soo jersheen, muddaaharaad xay u dheheen

Abwaan maanta waa godlanyahay, xikmad baa saa uga daadanaysa. Mar sii horreysayna waxaa laga haayaa candhuufo walaalkaa yar sacabkaa la marshaa :D

ANWAR   

The Hermet;792862 wrote:
i seen somalia demo's saxib they get like 2 people like duke and aliyah..and after 3 hours they go home when they feel lonely.

SOMALILAND HA NOLATO...we never got it for free hundreds of thousands died for it, we stand ready to die for it, till the last Somalilander :cool:

Relax You little incompetent person!!!......WHAT YOU REALLY BRAGING ABOUT???

you create more enemies than friends with That attitude

Visit the wikipedia and check Somalilands resources compared to somalia...you are going to ran back begging for trad agreement

and the only reason In fact you want independence is that you were owned by Queen of England and not Italia

This man defines very clearly who the SomaliLander is

I support Somaliland, but only because I am losing hope for Somalia's future