Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

why Men and women can't be friends

Aaliyyah   

I seen this video before. It is sad that these girls want to pretend they can be just friends with guys and even later in the video contradicted themselves they couldnt seem to make up their mind. Where the guys who aren't even muslims are directly saying they cant be friends with girls. Period.

salaam

BOB   

There is NO WAY in Kakumo a healthy man, I mean a real man and a woman can be friends without. I laugh with embarrassment when people try to convince themselves with such monkey business.

Peace, Love & Unity.

samjamaa   

you right Aalliyyah, and Islam regulates the relation between the two sexes in a way that safeguards morals and modesty. As interaction between men and women is sometimes unavoidable, Shari`ah sets conditions and boundaries that must be observed in such situations. However, unfortunately, a lot of Muslims have taken the liberty of mimicking the Western lifestyle, playing around such boundaries and making false excuses to justify their unacceptable behaviors.

woman can be friend with her Brother, Father, Husband, son etc, its encouraged.

Aaliyyah   

Samjamaa, I concur with everything you posted above. Allah swt created us so everything islam is about is for our best interest. And, these men understood that such friendship can't exist. And, their opinion had nothing to do with Islam. Simply put human nature doesn't allow such friendship. And, anyone who supports such friendship are deluding themselves. Most guys are in the friendship zone with girls because they are hoping more can come out of it, and many women are on the same boat.

Define 'friend' horta. Dadka dhan 'friend' markee maqlaan Western definition lasoo boodaayo. Friendship is not like that.

For example, a lot of ciyaal xaafadaha ee Xamar ayaa kala qaxay oo kala dhumay. After two decades, hadda Facebook iyo meelahaas isku arkay, iyagoo qoysas iyo caruur wada leh, xaasas iyo seyaashooda wada leh. They are now 'friends' on Facebook, oo waayo waayo ka wada sheekeysto si caadi walaaltinimo ah. I am sure haddee isku magaalo joogi lahaayeena waala iscasuumi lahaa. That is friendship, too.

chubacka   

Ducaysane;790733 wrote:
Man and a woman can be freinds if one of them is butt* ugly.

Don't they both need to be ugly, so the ugly one does not fancy the okay looking one? :)