Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Galmudug leader in Garowe (Pictures)

Somalia   

Somalina;789474 wrote:
Cusmaano, I like typing "Cusmaano".

Gabar, sheekada jooji, if you want my number, waan ku qori, that's no problem, we will unite our people through love.

Somalina   

Mr. "I'm 19 yrs old, my name is Cusmaano and I live in my mom's basement", get a job first, you seem to have alot time on your hands.

Get some real friends too while you're looking for job.

Somalia   

Hey, that's not fair! I am a Uni student but I do live with my mom and not in a basement!

I can't work and study at the same time, for God's sake this isn't the US. :eek:

Somalia;789480 wrote:
Hey, that's not fair! I am a Uni student but I do live with my mom and not in a basement!

I can't work and study at the same time, for God's sake this isn't the US. :eek:

:D why do you assume students work and study at the same time in the u.s. i was in the same boat as you are about 8 months ago; full time student and no full or part time job. Only did study job on campus.

Somalia   

kingofkings;789482 wrote:
:D
why do you assume students work and study at the same time in the u.s. i was in the same boat as you are about 8 months ago; full time student and no full or part time job. Only did study job on campus.

I thought the tuition fees were doing you guys a one over :D

The fees were raised here too but not like you guys I believe. What does it cost to go to a decent uni, lets say NYU or GIT?

well if you are not on a scholarship, let's just say i hope one of your parents is load because a typical NY school costs about anywhere from 45 to 50 thousand and that's without books or room and board fees. Multiple that four years and the cost ranges from 160,000 to 200,000. With a scholarship, maybe after four years, 20,000 seems about an average loan debt.

Somalia   

Here in England it was 5000 per year, so 5000 x 3, 15000 dollars for a Bsc or BA

But now it is 15000 dollars per year. I started Uni the last year it was 5000 dollars per year so I am like this.

jimmyelmo_ITS_A_GIF_PARTY-s480x270-14284

I wonder if @Somalina ever stepped in a school :eek:

Somalia;789487 wrote:
Here in England it was 5000 per year, so 5000 x 3, 15000 dollars for a Bsc or BA

But now it is 15000 dollars per year. I started Uni the last year it was 5000 dollars per year so I am like this.

jimmyelmo_ITS_A_GIF_PARTY-s480x270-14284

I wonder if @Somalina ever stepped in a school :eek:

nice. you got lucky. anyway congrats.

tumblr_lkosgguBoF1qb3f0ao1_400.gif

Abwaan   

kingofkings;789485 wrote:
well if you are not on a scholarship, let's just say i hope one of your parents is load because a typical NY school costs about anywhere from 45 to 50 thousand and that's without books or room and board fees. Multiple that four years and the cost ranges from 160,000 to 200,000. With a scholarship, maybe after four years, 20,000 seems about an average loan debt.

Micno maleh ee waxbaro adeer, the oil money will pay off insha Allaah:)...Just make sure that you defend the qaddiyadda iyo halganka!