Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Khatumo and Somaliland will hold talk in Londen, before and after the Conference

Carafaat   

From reliable sources I understand that the international community will request Somaliland to hold talks with Khaatumo. And both parties agreed to hold their talks after the Londen Conference. See here how the SL goverment, already is informing and prebaring public. I expect Ali Khaliif to do the same soon.

http://www.haatuf.net/2009files/3239.html

Carafaat   

Oodweyne, a possible compromise with Khaatumo would be a clear justification for Somaliland's ' changing'

On talks with Somalia post the Londen Conference. At the same time Khatumite's can explain a possible merger with Somaliland

If this will be followed by talks with Somalia. Thus a win and win situatie for all two sides.

Duufaan   

Reality is even catching, syper warior in london. The wholy somaliland boaders are now disputed area. Khaatumo are making progress fast enough one could imagine. the reality are slowly changing minds. But some people will be needed mental rehabilation.

Mario B   

For, that requires for matters to be almost as close as to be settled in one's favor at the battlefield; before one could put on the suit of "peace-maker" in the front of others. Hence, in my opinion, for what is worth, it's a bit "premature" for Somaliland to pull up a chair in here, in-order to parlay with others, indeed.

---------------

So how many Khatumites have to die before you show your "magnanimity"...100, 1000, 10,000?

Remember, SNM militia will 'reap what it sows', sooner or later...

Duufaan   

The question is, is he going same road as Abdurrahman tuur did? The old and sick man has only been president for one year but it seems Hargeysa is already tired of him and it is questionable if he will last another four year in Hargeysa.

http://qorulugud.com/2012/02/13/mareegaha-wararka-ee-laga-leeyahay-galbeedka-somaliland-oo-xaaladdoodii-marayso-in-ay-soo-bandhigaan-sheeko-marfash-iyo-kaftankii-paltalk-kkkkkkkkk/

Abwaan   

Taleexi;788760 wrote:
No talk before liberty. Let LA be free and other lands of Khatumo then we shall talk.

Sometimes liberty also comes through talk ee intaan wiilasha labada dhinacba naga baabi'in nabad halla raadiyo. Laascaanoodna dadka deggani waxay doonayaan baa loo yeeli ee cidna xoog kuma haysan karto!

To oodweyne: You never get tired of xarfo nuunuuris iyo khudbo? Does anyone ever complete reading his multiple paragraphs horta? I don't!:)

The Sage   

Duufaan;788818 wrote:
You want be funny about this comparison. those kind of khat talk is a unhealthy

He made a legitimate argumentative point. Do you have anything to refute or counter what he said or will you continue to dismiss his comments because you cannot articulate a logical response?

The beauty and drawback of democracy is the fact that the decisions one makes have a signficant and lasting impact where the electorate must live with the decisions they make. Silanyo is becoming unpopular in some circles and he and his party will have to answer for his actions/policies in the next election.

LANDER   

Carafaat;788766 wrote:
Oodweyne, a possible compromise with Khaatumo would be a clear justification for Somaliland's ' changing'

On talks with Somalia post the Londen Conference. At the same time Khatumite's can explain a possible merger with Somaliland

If this will be followed by talks with Somalia. Thus a win and win situatie for all two sides.

Your fishing here Caraafat, understandable you want peace and talks between Somaliland and Somalia to take root. But attending a conference for the sake of talking to a newly formed tribal militia is a stretch to say the least. Somaliland will not shy away from talking

to anyone but at this point it is premature it would set a dangerous precedent.

Mario B   

The Sage;788823 wrote:
He made a legitimate argumentative point. Do you have anything to refute or counter what he said or will you continue to dismiss his comments because you cannot articulate a logical response?

The beauty and drawback of democracy is the fact that the decisions one makes have a signficant and lasting impact where the electorate must live with the decisions they make. Silanyo is becoming unpopular in some circles and he and his party will have to answer for his actions/policies in the next election.

Silanyo with one stroke is wiping out any sembles of legitimate clanocracy that existed before he came to power, the Besha of Gabiley have called a clan gathering and that is sending shivers down all those would be 'democracts' in the triangle region. What is happening is that "clanocracy come democracy" is about to be replaced with naked clan politiking akin to what's holding back the TFG. The good knews for Landers is that they have political capital in the world communities for now....untill the world wakes up!!:D:D

Mario B   

LANDER;788837 wrote:
Your fishing here Caraafat, understandable you want peace and talks between Somaliland and Somalia to take root. But attending a conference for the sake of talking to a newly formed tribal militia is a stretch to say the least. Somaliland will not shy away from talking

to anyone but at this point it is premature it would set a dangerous precedent.

Wasn't 'Somaliland' created by a tribal militia? :confused: I say it's good to talk...

Abwaan   

Oodweyne;788833 wrote:
Abwaan
:D

That, you, as a late Gen. Aideed's Gunnery-Sargent could be lost in the woods when others are debating matters that are more elevated than that of your line of lootery and city-clan-cleansing business, comes as no surprise to me. Or even, that you failed to follow the argument beyond the first line, is also something, I for one wouldn't hold against you.

Hence, if anything else, in which your mind could be pregnant with, then, rest assure that you are more than welcome to lets have it. But, if not, then, let just say, we all have our "handicap" (of one form or the other); consequently, it pays not a lot of a dividend for you to continuously share with others, particularly, as to what that unnerving ailment of your is, indeed..

lol....despite your little Maalayacni I can see some improvement here...few paragraphs and no Bold and Italic...Keep up the good work. I guess I have to praise you for the improvement...:)

Taleexi   

Abwaan: We've been calling negotiations for good 20 years.....Clearly, Oodweyne and co have not paid attention and therefore the people of Khatumo has to pursue their birthright to self-determination and like "Somalilanders". Khatumites aren't asking too much, are they?